U.S.A tour ( and some secrets) prt.2

A/N: OKIE GUYS NEW CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THIS IS PART TWO FOR THE LAST CHAPTER. I WILL NOW DO AN AWESOME RECAP:

OK SO BASICALLY NIALL AND DALILAH YA KNOW DID ' IT ' AFTER THYEY GOT TO CALIFORNIA. 

OK THATS BASICALLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST TIME BESIDES LOU SINGING YOUR BODY IS A WONDERLAND BY JHON MYER.  SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADUE HERE IS U.S.A TOUR PRT.2                 ( p.s. there will be a song in almosst every chapter but i wont put all of the lyrics. sorry i just really like music. so tell me some songs in the comments and ill deticate that chapter to the person who wins.   :) sound good?  good!)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

DALILAH'S P.O.V

it was about 3:00 in the afternoon and i was going out with niall to get some pizz, frozen yogaurt, and a few movies. all of the boys were coming over to our hotel to stay the night so we went shopping for them some food so they wouldnt eat ours. we parked in front of the pizza place and niall went inside. i kept the radio on and flipped throught the stations. just then my jam came on ( lol she has alot of favorite songs) it was hall of fame by the script.i began to listen and remember all of thoses people that hurt me and me moving on from that

Yeah, You could be the greatest

You can be the best

You can be the king kong banging on your chest

You could beat the world

You could beat the war

You could talk to God, go banging on his door

You can throw your hands up

You can be the clock

You can move a mountain

You can break rocks

You can be a master

Don't wait for luck

Dedicate yourself and you can find yourself

Standing in the hall of fame

And the world's gonna know your name

Cause you burn with the brightest flame

And the world's gonna know your name

And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

You could go the distance

You could run the mile

You could walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero

You could get the gold

Breaking all the records that thought never could be broke

Do it for your people

Do it for your pride

Never gonna know if you never even try

Do it for your counrty

Do it for you name

Cause there's gonna be a day

When your, standing in the hall of fame

And the world's gonna know your name

Cause you burn with the brightest flame

And the world's gonna know your name

And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

i was then innturupted when niall got in and restarted the car. i gave him a glare but just shook it off. we went to get fro-yo and movies.

we got the possesion, mama, and dark skies. it was obviously going to be horror movie night.we got homequick and put each of out fro-yos in the freezer. me and niall got our pizza and waited for the boys to get here. they showed about ten minutes later. they rushed in ate all of the food , then sat infront of the tv in a matter of minutes. it was cray cray.

i gave them thier fro-yo and we watched the first movie. i was not going to lie. i was scared out of my mind. i was holding nialls hand but that stil didnt help. niall noticed and wrapped him arm around me. i sunk into his shoulder and began to fall asleep. i wasnt focusing on the movie. i was watching niall's reactions to the movie. i was watching him until i fell asleep. i know stalkerish but true.

~~~~ in dream ~~~~

i sat in a dark room. i had no idea where i was or how i got there.duct tape coveed my mouth and i couldnt speak. i heard a scream and some gun shots, the kidnapper opened the door and the was niall on the floor dead. i screamed as loud as i could but the sound was muffled. i then heard a gunshot and i realized i was the one who got shot. blood covered my head as everything went black. i was no longer living. i was in a dead state of mind. i saw my life before my eyes. me as a kid. m mom and dad , jamie and me in the tree house my dad built us. niall and when we first met. the depression. everything. and i watched it all fly away as the darkness over took me. i tried to scream but i couldnt because i was dead. for a second i thought it was real~~~

i was awoken to niall shaking me. worry filled his ocean blue eyes as my eyes fluttered open. i looked at hm with confusion in my emotion.

" dalilah you were crying in your dreams. whats wrong?" he began to look really worried.

" i saw you deaa-d" i stuttered.

"dalilah im never ever going to leave you and i will protect you so dont worry" he kissed me and i got up and walked over to the bed with him not far behond.we fell into bed and fell asaleep.

' the mornin~

i woke up to nial shaking me yet again. damn what was with him. he smiled and i asked what was up.

" we have a concert in a few hours get ready" he stated. i looked  over to the clock and saw that it was 6:39pm holy shit i slept all day. i rushed up and got ready. i got into a green shirt and some black skinnies. then then fixed my hair and put on my make-up. i put on my zebra toms and ran up to niall who handed me my jacket. we then rushed out to the car and went to the venue.

i got to sit in the front row. the concert started with heart attack then lwwy and wmyb.after a few more songs they fooled around and answered twitter questions. the then sang some more and went for intermission. niall pulled me up on stage and introduced me. let me tell you i got so mant dirty looks it wasnt funny. the concert ended and we were headed to a club to hang out. when we arrived we went stright for the drinks.

after a few drinks i had already got a buzz, i started dancing with people on the dance floor. all i can remember is a girl brushing all up on niall and then makeing out with him. i was pissed and i remember crying my eyes out and walking home. then i blacked out.

what had niall done.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

ok guys chapter. ok i need some song ideas winner gets that chapter dedicated to them and i also need ideas for the cover picture of my book so maybe some ideas in the comments.

to start a new chapter i need 5 or more votes and 2 or more comments. not asking much

hope you enjoy                                                      xx kylee