choices and trips

A/N:

OK GUYS NEW CHAPTER MIGHT BE SHORT SORREH. WILL WRITE MY HEART OUT TOMORROW

LOVE YALL:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DALILAHS P.O.V.

niall hugged me. i missed him. i was so happy we were friends again. i dont want to hurt harry or niall but i will have to hurt one of them by choosing the other. ill just see who i really wanna be with by the end of the summer. i walked to my room and sat on my bed. it then hit me. the boys have a twitter right? i need one too. i then got back up and ran into niall.

" hey buddy " i said

"what do you want?"

"i want a twitter. you guys have one so why ot me?"

"ok come on"

we made a twitter account for me and told the boys. they all followed me and my followers increased every minute. wow that was awesome.i only needed a profile pic. i grabbed nial and held the phone above us and we made the stupidest faces ever. i used that as my profile picture. i also began to get alot of hate i went something like this.

my tweet:

hangin wiht the boys. bout to play wii

then some stupid haters tweet:

eww you ugly bitch. stop being a whore and back the fuck off of my man. #niallismine

i always laugh at them because they dont even know me and they be hatin'. i wondered how many of these girls would actually meet the boys before they die. probably a small percentage. but hey at least they can still support them through twitter even though some of them annoy the absolute piss out of me.

i was stoked. new twitter and i was so happy.i walked to the fridge and got a soda and then ran to my room. i heard a knock on the door. it was harry.

"hey. wanna hang out?" he looked at me. he was really fun to hang out with so i said OK.

we sat on my bed and watched adventure time. that was my favorite show. we then ate ice cream and he and i planned some fun pranks on the boys with the help of Niall. this was going to be fun.

NIALL'S P.O.V

dalilah and harry told me about the pranks. i was stoked i wanted revenge on the boys for something they must have done to me since we knew each other.i hope dalilah chooses me over harry. i knew that's what she was planning. i wasn't stupid but she obviously thought i was. its like i could read her mind or something. just her eyes say it all.

me and dalilah went to go get food and prank supplies while harry played black ops at home. we were just walking and talking. it was pretty fun. she then stopped and looked at me.

" Niall? how long have you liked me?"

i had no idea how to answer that. Ive always liked her. ever since we were about 14 or so.

" a while. why?"

"no reason." that's all she said then we kept walking. i grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. she seemed completely OK with that. i couldn't see her face because she was looking in the opposite direction. she was looking at a stray dog in the distance. she grabbed some of the chips i was carrying and ran over to it. i just stood there and watched her feed the lonley dog. she then began to pet it. she was so sweet to everything and everyone. it amazing because some people i just want to kill.

we got back home and everyone ate. turns out our ' prank night' was over because harry was tired so we werre going to do it tomorrow. since me and dalilah were ok now she just fel asleep in my bed while we watched more adventure time. i swaer she is addicted to that show. i was ok with that because i loved her and when you love someone nothing can ever break you apart from that person. sometimes when i felt like shit i would just think about how bad other people were doing in this place we call the world. it would make me feel less worse about myself. when jamie died i felt terrible. she would never get to turn 16 or go to prom or get married or many other things all because someone took those oppertunities away from her.it made me feel horrible for daliilah. she and her best friend would never talk during class again. and it killed me everyday.

i loved dalilah and i wanted her to know that but how/ just then it hit me. i wrote it down and then fell asleep next to dalilah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

new chapter yay

comment

vote

follow me

twitter; @kyleeclearwater

<3 kylee