perfect date (not)

A/N: HEY GUYS NEW CHAPTER I WILL BE UPDATING AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT I HAAVE SCHOOL SO I CANT MAKE ALOT OF PROMISES.....UNTIL I GET TONS OF HOMEWORK I SHOULD BE UPDATING ALMOST EVERYDAY.....OK THATS IT ENJOY! XX  KYLEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DALILAHS P.O.V.

i got ready for my date with niall. he said he would be home soon and then we would go. i was stoaked and totally excited. niall and i were going to see the movie i have been wanting to see forever, mama. ive always loved a good horror flick but i sometimes get really scared.

ive noticed harry has been really moody lately. i wonder what killed his mood.he was so happy when i moved in but lately he has been a grinch to everyone.i hate seeing him this mad it makes me mad.

niall and the boys showed around 5:30 and i was waiting on niall to finish getting ready.

"so where are you guys going?" lou asked wiggleing his eyebrows.

"lou cut the bull we are going to the movie." he immediatly stopped and glared at me.

"ok whatever you say."

just then we heard a huge bang of a door slamming.

"hazza"lou mumbled under his breath but i could still hear it.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

what the hell. why would lou say that right in front of my fucking face. he knows i like her so why the hell would he say that. i knew what i was going to do i was going to tell dalilah how i felt tonight. i had a plan.

DALILAH'S P.O.V

niall and i were on the way to the movies. there was lots of traffic. so i turned on the radio. the song was ' titanium ' by david guetta . one of my favorite songs

you shout it loud but i cant hear a word you say, im talkin loud not sayin much

i began to sing with the radio

im critisized but all your bullets richochet , you shoot me down but i get up

im bulletproof nothing to loose fire away fire away

i hadnt noticed niall turned the radio off so i kept singing. i finished the song but noticed the radio was off. i began to turn red. niall smiled and grabbed my hand as he kept driving.

we arrived but there was a huge crowd of fans. we tried to get in anyway. niall and i were seperated when a huge pair of arms grabbed me and took me away from the crowd. i cant tell you how scared i was. i turned around to see ... harry?

" harry what the fuck are you doing this is mine and niall's dat-" i was cut of by his lips smashing into mine. i was officially freaked out. when he pulled away i saw niall standing there a single tear running down his face and he ran away. harry smirked at niall's reaction and looked at me in the eyes.

" dalilah i love you i have scince i met you please leave that stupid ass and be with me" he looked serious. i mean the kiss was ok but why the fuck did he do that to niall. wait. did i just say the kiss was good? what the hell is wrong with me?

" no harry how could you. niall only wanted to be with me and you fucked it up" with tthat i yanked away from his grip and ran after niall. he was obviously on his way home.

~time skip ~ the house

i walked in and saw liam and lou giving me dirty looks. what the fuck? i did nothing to them. i ran up stairs and began to cry. i grabbed and old razor and began to cut myself. this is what it all boils down to when i get depressed i want to stop but i cant. ireally lose all control. i grabbed a towel to stop the blood and went down stairs with it. i kept the towel to my arm so nobody would see. i walked to get water when liam saw the towel. he ripped it out of my hands and saw what i had done to myself. i didnt want to say anything at this point i wanted to die. the only thing he did was look at me like it was his fault.

" im so sorry dalilah. we never heard your side of the story. i was on my way up here to see if you were ok. please forgive me." i still never spoke a word i just backed away and ran into my room. i locked the door and began blaring my music.

i sat there for a while until i heard screaming.

"SHE DID WHAT TO HER ARM?!?!" i then heard more yelling and then stomping outside of my door. i stared at my door as it flew off the henges and onto the floor. above the newly broken door was niall. i knew he had been crying he was just trying to hide it.i looked at him like a scared puppy.

"why dalilah?" "why did you do this to yourself?" he spoke looking at my arm. i hid it under the blanket. i knew he had seen but he still pissed me off.

" leave niall" i spoke my voice cracking

" wha-"

"niall leave now!"

" dalilah im just trying to help you"

" NIALL GET OUT ITS OVER JUST LEAVE" i cant belive i just said that. stupid.stupid.stupid.

"ok ill leave sorry i fucked everything up"

"niall please im sorry'

' just forget it dalilah"

i began to cry i ran outsid ein the pouring rain i began to run and cry until i collapsed on the ground. i felt a hand on my shoulder. i looked up to see harry. great.

"dalilah im so sorry for everything that happened plaese please forgive me"

" sure harry your the leaset of my worries right now so i guess were cool."

harry smiled and helped me up. he brushed a tear off of my cheak. i smiled. at that moment i did something i might regret later. i kissed harry. he kissed back passionatly. i moved my hands to his neck only moving us closer to each other. i pulled away and harry smiled. he grabbed my hand and we walked to the park and hung out so i could calm down and forget what just happened between me and niall. harry was actually pretty sweet. as we talked he seemed to calm me down a bit but the memory was still freshin my mind. we walked back home and saw that every one went to bed. i wasnt sleeping in a room with no door and i definatly wasnt sleeping with niall so i guess i would ask harry.

"harry can i sleep in your room tonight because of my door."

"yea of corse"

i smiled harry really was the sweetest in times like this. we went o bed and i laid down with harry. i felt a single tear roll down my face. i still wanted to be with niall. i think? i kind of liked harry but i dont think i liked him that way. i fell asleep thinking about that.

MORNIN TIME GURL :)

i woke up and went downstairs to see niall still red eyed and puffy faced. i felt so bad but i told him i didnt mean it so at least he knows he broke up with me. i just still feel bad. ugh why does making choices have to be so hard grr. i hate this why do they put me through so much bull shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

new chapter guys

ihoped you liked it

who should she be with

niall?

harry?

please comment

love yall

 comment

vote

:) xx kylee