new house

A/N: OK GUYS I HAVE A FEW BABY NAMES BUT NOT MANY. I NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS..... AND I TALKING TO YOU PAL. ANY WAY THE PERSON WHO COMES UP WITH THE MOST BABY NAMES IN THE COMMENTS CAN BE IN THE STORY AS HARRY, ZAYN OR LOU'S GIRLFRIENDS. ( WE ARE PRETENDING THEY DONT HAVE GIRLFRIENDS SO DO NOT GO CRAY CRAY ON ME). LETS THE GAMES BEGIN AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR. !

WITH THAT SAID LEGGO~~~

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

NIALL'S P.O.V

i was so excited for the baby. it had already been three weeks scince she told me and i havent been so happy scince well  forever. the boys, me and, dalilah were moving into a huge house big enough for our new family ( oversized family but stll a family ). we were going to be painting today but dalilah stayed home because she didnt want the fumes to give her a headache. me and the boys were going to suprise her with the baby room later today. we went to the store and bought paint and supplies. ( mwahaha you thought i was going to tell you what color didnt you ..... that comes later my darling lolz) we headed over to the new house and began our work. me lou and harry did the baby room while the other two did the living room. things were going very well. me and harry were sanding the walls while lou was fixing the window frames and putting in carpet. i walked into the living room to see liam and zayn working on carpet. they had already finished the walls they were a creme color. it was plain but the furniture would match it well. i texted dalilah to see how she was doing.

TO : Dalilah -

hey how are you doing. me and the boys just finished most of the rooms.

it was almost and immediate response

FROM : Dalilah -

im okay. when are you guys coming home im bored ? :)

i laughed and told her we would be home shortly. me and the boys washed up and headed back to the house. we were in the car and all i could think about was how i wanted dalilah to be happy with the house and the baby's room.  i thought about how much our lives would change when this baby was born. we would have to start being more responsible. i hope the boys and i can grow up fast because we are pretty foolish sometimes.

DALILAH'S P.O.V

it had been three weeks and i was already really excited for the baby to be born. i wanted to see the babys room but niall would not send me a picture because he told me it was a suprise. in about two  days the boys were moving furniture into the new house so i would see the baby room then. this is going to be the most nerve racking two days in my life. i walked around and looked in my box with my old photobook in it. i ook it out and ran my fingers over the space where my name was stiched. i opened the book to see many pictures. some of me as a baby some of my dad and some of me and jamie. i remembered one of the pictures i came across. it was of me niall and jamie, that was two days before jamie was in the accident.i wished she could see me now. all grown up with a baby on the way. she would be so happy. i flipped thrugh and saw another picture of me and niall. we were standing in church clothes and we were outside of a beautiful venue. i remembered that day. that was the day his parents had invited me to a church celebration. i was excited because i had never been to church so i was very happy to try something new.

i looked through some more pictures of me and my dad and mom. i saw some of me at some fairs and some of me smiling with a smile that wasnt fake or plastered onto my face. those smiles were real. now the smiles are sometimes real but they are only real when im with niall and the boys. other than that the smiles are just simple acting skills i developed as a kid. i know right , mad acting skills but the truth is i couldnt lie if my life depended on it.

when i was done with the picturebook i put it back in its spot in the box and walked to the couch. it took about 15 minutes for the boys to walk through the door. the rest of the night was spent eating chineese takeout and talking about movies. i wished everyday was like this. hopefully when the baby is born there wont be too much change but who knows.

~>~ TWO DAYS LATER ~<~

STILL DALILAHS P.O.V

it had been two days and the boys had finished the house. i was now on the way to see my new home. i sat in the front seat with louis in the drivers seat. i looked out the window into the neighborhoods of london. ( p.s. they are already back from tour and on a year long break in case you didnt know:)  ) there were lots of kids near the area we picked. i guess that was good. my thoughts were lost when lou pulled into the driveway of the house. i was excited. i had seen the outside but i wanted to see the inside. me and lou got out of the car and met the rest of the boys in front of the door. each of them were smiling like a freak. they opened the door to reveal the livingroom. it was comepletly redone with creme walls and an awesome livingroom set. it was amazing we then went upstairs to each of the boys' rooms lou, harry and zayn had dark red walls and liam had blue walls. then they showed me the room me and niall were going to sleep in. it was really pretty. it had grey walls and a picture hanging on one of the walls.

after we looked around a bit more i finally asked to see the baby's room. they agreed but blindfolded me. that part was not fun. we eventually got up the stairs after lou fell, and we reached what i think was the baby's room. i couldnt see so it was a hard task opening the door. when i walked in harry yanked off the blindfold and i saw the most amazing room for a baby. the walls were mint green and evey peice of furniture was white because we dont know the gender yet. there was a cool windows and white curtins all around. i was amazed that the boys had done this. i turned around and hugged niall. this was the perfect house for all of us. scince all of our stuff was here we just satyed there. i mean duh its our house. the boys went upstairs to thier rooms and me and niall stayed on the couch and watched movies. thats basically how the night ended. i was still suprised the boys put this whole house together without fucking it up. maybe the boys did mature a little. 

~>~>~>~ next mornin ~<~<~<~

i woke up in my new bed. i was probablt the only one still asleep because the clock read 11:55. i sleep in alot. i eventually got out of bed and went downstairs. i saw the boys sitting eating cereal on the couch. they were watching tv. they were probably watching some celebrity gossip show. i never really had an intrest for those shows. they always annoyed me. i just kept walking into the kitchen. i saw the cereal and bowls sitting on the counter so i fixed myself some breakfast. i then walked back into the livingroom and sat on the couch across from the boys.

" finally rolled out of bed huh?" louis asked me as if i was asleep for ages. i swallowed my cereal before answering .

"yeah senjour stalker i did no help from you guys " i said sarcastically. they all just laughed.

the rest of the morning was spent laughing and making lo clean the kitchen. we all ended up sitting on the couch until i remembered that i have a doctors oppointment.  i shot up from the couch and ran to go get ready. niall was coming too because we were going to see the gender of the baby today. i was so excited. i put on my hoodie and some jeans and then my white converse. me and niall walked out the door and headed to the doctors office. on the way i sat there wondering about the gender of the baby. if it was a boy , i know niall would be excited. he would have someone to have dude time with and teach sports. if it was a girl , i would have someone to have girl time with and i could have another girl in the house because i was the only one and that gets pretty boring sometimes. but weather it was a boy or a girl we would both be happy.

we walked into the doctors office and they sat me on one of the chair. they then began the ultrasound. the doctor smiled and then spoke.

" congrats you two , it a - .........

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

WHAT WILL HE SAY? BOY OR GIRL? COMMENT WHICH YOU THINK AND BE APART OF THE BABY NAME CONTEST TO BE ONE OF THE OTHER BOYS' GIRLFRIENDS... HERES AN EXAMPLE

PERSON WOULD SAY:  I THINK IT SHOULD BE A _____ AND HERE ARE SOME NAMES ____,_____ , ________ , _______

AND THATS HOW YOU DO IT. OK BYEEZ 

XXKYLEE