just a few more days

A/N: OK GUYS THIS IS A NEW CHAPTER EXCITED? YEAH ME TOO OK SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO KATEY MY FRIEND WHO HAS BEEN WITH ME THROUGH ALOT OF BULL SHIT SO WITH OUT FURTHER WORDS HERE IS THE CHAPTER.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>\

DALILAH'S P.O.V

i was so excited only three more days until little eithrene entered the world.Niall was just as excited as i was. he has been talking about little eithrene for about 7 weeks now and he has something different to say every time.

i want eithrene to be just like her dad. i want her to be calm and laid back. i hope when she is here she will succeed and do great things.

the boys were practically slaving over me because they didn't want me to hurt myself, being the clumsy person i am. i know Lou and Liam are excited because they made a poster and hung it over there door. the poster said "welcome home eithrene ! " zayn and harry helped them but they didn't freak out like Liam and Lou did. i was very very happy about this.

~/ time skip - two days later (one day til baby :) !! /~

it had been two day and the baby was due tomorrow but ii hadn't been feeling very well. my stomach urged with pain and i had almost fallen down because of the pain. the boys had finally decided to take me to the hospital.

when we arrived at the hospital my pain only got worse. the doctors immediately took me under there care. Niall came also to help me with moral support. i was crying out of pain and fear. Niall took my hand and began to sing to me to calm me..

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you shoulda, somehow, realized what you gotta do

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now

Back beat, the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out

I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I would like to say to you

But I don't know how

Because maybe

You're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all

You're my wonderwall

i was a little more calmer than before.

the doctors came in and said the baby was ready to be removed. it was 11:50 pm so at least she would be on time. i was rushed into the operating room where they began.

LIAM'S P.O.V

today was the day. the baby was coming. i sat outside the opperating room and waited. i heard a baby cry and knew at and instant it was eithrene. i looked beside me to see lou smiling like a dog. we were both very happy. i was probablly more happy then the rest of the boys but oh well. niall rushed out. i stood up as he ran twards me and embraced me in a hug. he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

" she is beautiful liam " he smiled. i laughed at his comment and walked in the room with him and the boys. we all crowded around and saw dalilah holding a beautiful baby girl. she had ocean blue eyes like nialls and blonde hair like dalilahs hair. she looked so cute. the nurses soon came in and took her back for a check up and what not so we all sat around. we were all bored of this hospital already.