saturday night suprises

hey guys ok new chapter. i hope you read the authors note i had. really sorry to all my readers of my one and only will make a new story . til then enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SATURDAY NIGHT SUPRISES

DALILAH P.O.V

we had spent a few days off until saturday. this was the day i was waiting for. this was the day niall was taking me out for a suprise and i had a plan to see what it is .

" hey niall can i ask you something"

" im not telling you where im taking you"

"no i just have one question"

"ask away"

"ok so should i dress casual or fancy ?"

"casual but no more questions oh and we are leaving in 2 hours "

" grr ok"

i walked up to my room. i knew exacally what to wear. i picked out my jack willis hoodie and some white skinny jeans with my bright yellow toms ( to match the hoodie)i slipped on my clothes , put on eyeliner,and did my hair the i went to get niall.

turn out it had been two hours so i was just on time to leave. we walked out the door and started walking even though it was killing me to know where we were going.

 on our way i texted lily

to:lilymcawesomeness

hey sorry we couldnt hang out yesterday i got caught up in all kinds of stuff the boys wanted to do at the park and i forgot.

i got a text back about three minutes later

from:lilymcawesomeness:

look dalilah im sorry but i dont wanna be friends with someone who blows off her best friend for a group of dudes sorry i have a reputation to protect and i dont wanna be known as the sluts best friend.

apparently niall had seen my frustration and grabbed the phone. he read the message then turned my phone off and put it in his pocket.

" forget her she is worthless " niall said to me. wow it just went from the worst day to the best day like that. i hugged nial and we kept walking . we werent even bumbarded by papparazzi or fans. it was going good so far.

we approached the old park we used to hang out at it reminded me of when we were kids. i looked over and saw a picnic blanket with food on it. i looked up to niall and he smiled at me.

" suprise" he said in an excited voice i looked at him and hugged him yet again before i ran to the blanket,

niall and i used to have picnics at the park every weekend at the same spot. that all changed after he left . i used to have picnics alone after he left but when i was put in the hospital i didnt go back because doctors said that it would worsen my depression. i never stopped thinking about him when i was in the hospital.

we ate and ran around the park until sunset. then niall and i walked to an old ice cream shop around the corner. as we sat there i started having these flashbacks of when we were kids. niall would always race me here. the only thing was i wasnt the skinniest so he always won. i think this was his way of saying he was still the same niall.

we walked down the boardwalk and when we approached the end niall looked and me then looked at his feet and mumbled something.

" niall use your words i can understand you"

" i said i liked you dalilah." he said with nervsness in his eyes.

" niall . i like you too " i smiled at him. he smiled back that was a moment i could live in forever.

" dalilah will you be my girlfriend?"he looked at me seriously and nervously

" niall james horan i would love to be your girlfriend." we bot smiled and he hugged me

"i hoped youd say that" he whispered

niall and i spent the rest of the night together. we went to the house and i was attacked with questions from the boys. wow nosy much? me and niall ignored them and went to his room and watched tv until i fell asleep.

i woke up later that night and went to the balcony to see niall there. i sat beside him and we both looked at the stars. as we looked something caught my eye.

" oh my gosh niall look a shooting star!"i ststed.

" make a wish"

i wish i could freeze this momonet forever and keep it with me.

i looked to niall and saw him deep in thought. wonder what he was thinking about.

"niall are you ok?"

" yea "

"oh ok"

he got up and reached his hand out for me to grab. i grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.he looked at me before he kissed me.i swear i could have stayed like that forever. he then pulled away smiled and then he went to bed.

after about five minutes i decided to go to bed too. i walked up the stairs and joined niall. he wrapped his arm around me and i fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok guys hope you liked it

comment

vote

follow

tell your friends please                          xx kylee