secrets unleashed

A/N: OK GUYS NEW CHAPTER IM EXCITED.... ARE YOU? ........ OK BEFORE I SHOW YOU THE HAPTER I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME SOME MUSIC SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS **** REMEMBER SONG IN EVERY CHAPTER... THE WINNER WILL GET THE CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEMM ****

WITH THAT SAID LEGGO......

~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>

LIAMS P.O.V

we got to leave the hospital with Niall and go back to the hotel but the doctors kept dalilah because she wanted to know what was wrong with her. Even though i already knew i kept my fat mouth shut and just smiled. i got a few weird looks from the boys but i ignored it and patted Niall on the back. i was so glad he was out of the hospital and well again. i couldn't wait for dalilah to come back. i was super excited.

DALILAHS P.O.V

i sat in the doctors office waiting to get my results back. i was nervous and i had a few ideas on what was wrong. i just put my ipod into my ears and listened to some music.

I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart

 But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start

You put your arms around me

 And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go

 You put your arms around me and I'm home

How many times will you let me change my mind and turn around

 I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown

I hope that you see right through my walls

 I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling

 I'll never let a love get so close

 You put your arms around me and I'm home

arms by christina perri began to play and i hummed along to the tune. i loved this song. it reminded me of all of the good times me and Niall had. i heard the door shut and my head shot up. the doctor was standing there smiling with a clipboard in his old wrinkly hand. i put my i pod in my back pocket and looked to the doctor.

" are my results in ?" i looked him in his eyes. they were greenish like harry's. he just grinned and looked at the clip board. he took a paper off of it and looked at it.

" congradulations dalilah." that left me bewildered. what the fuck was wrong with this wack job.

" im sorry what" i looked worried. he looked kind of confused but proceeded.

" dalilah your pregnant." i froze the moment i heard that. how? i just shook it ok and nodded and smiled. even though on the inside i was flipping shit. i just signed the paperwork and called a taxi home. my stomach was doing flips. what would niall and the boys say? how could i cope if niall dissagreed. my thoughts were broken when the driver stopped in front of the house. i payed him and walked inside.

as i walked in i saw liam. he looked up and smiled at me and mouthed the words ' congrats dalilah' that brittish fucker knew and didnt tell me. i would worry about that later because as of right now there were 5 pairs of eyes on me. i smiled and then walked to my room. i heard someone follow me but i dont know who. i think it was liam. i sat at the top of the stairs and looked up. i was right, it was liam. i was scared at what he would say.

" why are you sitting up here for? " he smiled a weirdo smile and sat down beside me.

" liam you know whats wrong. now how do i tell niall? what if he disagrees? " i said with a tear coming out of my eye and landing in my hands.

" he will be happy dont worry i know niall he is always calm and cool. he will be excited not upset" he said that and i literally smiled like a freak. i told liam to go get niall, i wanted to tell him before i told any of the other boys. i just walked into his room and sat at the end of the bed. i didnt know what to do but wait there. when niall walked in he looked worried.

" niall i have two things to tell you" i said bluntly. he nodded and i continued.

" 1, i forgive you because i know it was just a drunken mistake. and im sorry for yelling at you." as soon as i aid that his face lit up and he embraced me in a hug. and pulled away.

" whats the second thing?" he asked. my stomach did a flip. i then spoke.

" niall im pregnant" i closed my eyes because i was worreied at what he would say.

i opened my eyes and he had the stupidest look on his face. it was a grin but he was laughing. i guess that was because i was closing my eyes as if he was going to yell at me.

" are you serious?" he was trying to make sure i wasnt joking around. casual niall.

" yeah im serious niall. " i smiled and his face lit up more. he hugged me again and then looked at me.

" dalilah you dont know how happy i am right now. " i laughed at his remark. we talked a little more about what we were going to do. niall said that they were leaving the staes tomorrow after they finished there last concert in nashville. the boys would then have a break for a year and then we could be toogether. we then went downstairs and stood at the bottom of the stairs. niall took my hand and we walked in the livingroom.

liam immediatlly looked at us and smiled wich made the other boys stare in confusion.

" guys ii have something to tell you." niall spoke out. the boys all nodded and listened to what niall had to say.

" dalilah is pregnant " thats all he had to say to make everyone of the boys smile and runn up to give me a hug.

we talked about how niall and i needed the boys to behave especially two of them * cough cough * louis and harry * cough cough* and how they were all going to stay with me to ' protect me ' i thought that was ammusing.. we then had a talk about the babys gender such as names and what the room would look like. i had no ideas for the names at all. i was still in shock that i was pregnant. i just hope that the boys can pull it together fo me and niall.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

OK GUYS THERE YOU GO! :) I NEED SOME BABY NAMES CUZ I HAVE NONE SO LEAVE A COMMENT WITH A BABY NAME AND YOU COULD GET THE CHAPTER DEDICATED TO YOU....SMAE THING WITH THE SONG I WILL DEDICATE TO THOSE WHO LEAVE COMMENTS.

ALSO GIVE MY FRIENDS BOOKS A READ

BEOND DISTRICT 12 : BY @MISTIDAWN11

MY LIFE IN SCARS :  @KATELYNNDAVIS0

(BOTH ARE PRETTY GOOD BOOKS)  COMMENT/VOTE/FOLOW ME <----> TWITTER @KYLEECLEARWTAER

XX KYLEE