and the gender is....

A/N: OK GUYS I HAVE THE GENDER THAT YOU ALL DECIDED.

THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST IS KATLYNNDAVIS0 AND KRISTINDAVIS8 SO I MAY PUT YOU BOTH IN THE STORY......WE WILL SEE

ANOTHER THING.. THANKS FOR ALL OF THE NAMES I GOT

OK LEGGO

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

dalilah's p.o.v

i listened as the doctor was about to say the gender. he smiled then said

"congrats you two its a girl "  i looked over to niall who had the biggest grin on his face. i smiled . he was going to have a little girl. i was not going to be the only girl in the house anymore. i would have someone i could help with all of thier problems. niall and i were equally excited.

the doctor left the room and i looked over to niall who looked back at me.

" how are we going to tell the boys?" i asked niall. he smiled agagin and i knew hw had a plan.

when we got home niall and i baked some cupcakes. it was part od the plan. i piped pink icing on the cupcakes and but its a girl stickers on them. me and niall went up to our room and hid in the closet so they would not come and tackle us in a hug , which could possibly hurt me. i was already getting super fat because i ate so much but i didnt care. me and niall got up against te wall and listened.

we first heard hazza and lou,

" ooooh cupcakes i would love on- OH MY GOD ITS A GIRL!" Lou had stopped in mid sentence and screamed the gender. niall and i began laughing histaracally. next was hazza.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS .. YES! I WIN ZAYN GIMME 60 EUROS " niall and i dropped the smiles. they bet the gender? how rude! ( <--- lol full house quote ). niall jumped out of the closet and randown  the hall. all i could hear  were the funny shreaks when they saw niall. i ran as best as i could behind him. i then heard the conversation.

" who bet the gender in the first place" niall seemed a little angry.

" well it was a joke at first but it turned serious. sorry mate." lou stated. niall began to calm down and shake it off. i on the other hand was laughing my ass off. it was just a silly bet so i was ok with it.niall and the boys gave me strange looks before they joined in laughing.

after our laughing fit one of the boys came up with a good idea.

" why dont we figure out the name of the baby?" lou spoke out.

" that sound cool we'll have a vote between three names." niall said

i agreed and we chose names until we ended up with three of them and they were:

Joselynn

Brigette

Eithrene

i loved them all. but the one that stuck out the most was eithrene because i liked how it sounded. it was just unique and pretty. so i choses that one and we dicided on the name Eithrene nicole horan and i loved it. niall loved it too. i hoped her personality was just like his. calm and laid back. i was now so excited.

" when is Eithrene due anyway?" lou asked. curious one he is.

" october 1st " i stated clearly. it was a cool birthday. hard to forget too.

we talked a bit more and then i got tired and went to bed.

MAJOR TIME SKIP ~ 4 MONTHS LATER ~ ( SHE IS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT )

 it had been 4 months scince we dicided on the baby name and it still hasnt gotten old.all of the boys have been a huge help for me when it comes to doing house chores because ive gotten really big. i know once i have eithrene my motabolism will go back to normal and i will drop the pounds. i dont really leave the house much because there is nothing to do and it sucks.

i decided to go on twitter because i havent been on in forever. i got a few messages and then i got once that hurt my feelings alot. it read:

from @horansgirlbitch

@dalilahforever you are a fat ugly bitch. i hope you and that baby rot in hell. you dont deserve niall he is too good for you and i bet he will just leave your fat ass anyway. #backoffbitch

i felt a tear roll down my cheak as i looked up to see niall standing over me looking at the phone. he took it fromme and typed:

@horansgirlbitch this is the real niall horan and i suggest you change that username because the only girl i want to be with is dalilah she is the most beautiful girl ive ever seen and you and your wanna be directioner attitude wont change that. and i dont need you bringing my family into the conversation because they did nothing to you so if you dont mind how about you back off # burn

i laughed at the last part were nial put #burn because he was never mean. i liked how he defended me though. at least i knew niall would protect eithrene and i from any dangers. it was july and eithrene was  due in october so maybe nothing bad would happen in that time span. - knock on wood - the boys and i spent the rest of the day hanging out and being us. it turns out liam and harry may have potential girlfriends names kirsten and brianna ( hehe) they seem really nice so maybe ill get to meet them.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~~>>~>~>~>~

OK GUYS I WILL NOT BE POSTNG FOR AT LEAT THREE DAYS :( I KNOW RIGHT BUTIM MOVING SO I WILL POST WHEN THE INTERNET IS BACK UP. THANKS TO KATEY AND KRISTEN. TTHEY WILL MEET DALILAH IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. WISH ME LUCK AND I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS SO MUCH........TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NAME PLEASE. P.S. ITS IRISH INCASE YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT. OK GTG BYEEZ XX KYLEE