bad news and good news

A/N: HEY GUYS WATS UP. I KNOW I MAY HAVE ALREADY ASKED THIS BUT CAN YOU GUYS SPREAD MY STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE SOME NEW READERS THAT WOULD BE SUPER TOTTALLY AWESOM :D  TO LEH STOREH :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3 : BAD NEWS AND GOOD NEWS

DALILAHS P.O.V.

i woke up to see niall was gone. probablly down stairs because he told me it was his off-day today. i finally got the energy to roll out of bed and go down stairs.

"hazza no! thats my cookie ! " i heard niall scream as i walked down stairs. i dicided to stand there and see how long it would take for the to notice me.

i then heard something that caught my ears.

"so niall do you like dalilah?" i heard liam ask him. he sounded serious.

"well....sort of shes cute and has a great personality" i heard niall say.

i began to feel sick and i started to hyperventalate until i passed out.

~ wakin up like ten minutes later~

" dalilah? are you ok?"

"where am i ?"

"same place as when you passed out love"

"oh"

"so what were you doing over there" i saw niall with a worried face. i bet he knows i heard.hmm sweet revenge.

"nothing"

"ok well niall is going to take you to your place . get a shower and some clean clothes on and you can come back and chill with us ok?i mean only if you want to"

"i want to hang out with you guys why not?"

"ok great"

niall got on his shoes and i walked with him to his car and he drove me to my house. the ride was quite besides me laughing for no apparent reason at all.

when we got to my house i went stright to the shower and washed. then i put on a long sleeved green shirt and some black skinny jeans. i threw on my toms and went back to my livingroom where niall was watching tv.

he then stood up and looked at me with a worried face.

"whats wrong niall?"

he held up a piece of paper.it read

"ms.dalilah- we are sorry to inform you that you are late on your rent . we must ask you to collect your things and be out in 48 hours.

- office management "

" oh my god"

i was freaking out. i began to have a panic attack until i saw niall walk out and pull out his phone.

he was on the phone for ten minutes then he came back.

"dalilah i know this is a big question but do yuo want to move in with us at our house until you can get back on your feet."

i jumped up and embraced niall in the biggest hug ever.

"of course niall i would love to"

~3 days later~

" ok is that everything ?"

"yes niall for the 10th time thats everything."

" ok just making sure"

we drove back to niall and 1ds house.i wanted to just go home and sleep forever.we had been moving things non-stop.

we finally got there so i went to niall's room scince my bed wasnt there yet and i went to sleep on his bed.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

i wonder if dalilah heard the convo when i told liam i liked her. im so tired. i walked up to my room to see her already asleep in my bed.i just got in the bed next to her . i didnt care we were best friends no matter how much i wanted to be more than best friends. i had a plan to make dalilah mine. i just hope it works .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok guys chapter 3 if i get 5 votes i will write more - promise -xx

- kylee c.

p.s. i need sugestions on the next chapter.

:) forever unstoppable - hot chelle rea <---- my favorite non-one direction song