trips

A/N: SORRY THE LAST CHAPTER HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TRIPS LOL GOT SIDETRACKED ANY WAYS THIS CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER I JUST KNOW IT. I HAVE A FEW I DEAS SO BE STOAKED. XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DALILLAHS P.O.V.

i woke up and was immediatly flashed with a camera. no thanks to lou.

"aww friends again" he said in this girly voice. it was scary at how real it sounded.

"lou" i  said in a nice voice that quickly turned mean" i will rip your eyes out and shove them down your throat so yuo can see me rip out your lungs and tear them to tint peices" i saw his face go from a smile to a what the hell look. i was kind of funny if i do say so myself. just then i heard niall laughing his ass off. he must have been woken up too. i cant blame him if i wasnt half-blinded i might be able to laugh a little too but you know when you cant see humor doesnt always hit that well.

lou ran out of the room like a scared boy. niall and i laughed so hard we literally were rolling on the floor.

" niall?" i looked to him as my phone went off.

" is that what i think it is?"

" niall we are on twitter"

"can we kill lou together?"

" the more the merrier"

we raced downstairs. niall immediatly grabbed ankle and he fell to the floor making a dying walrus sound. it kind of sounded like shamoo(the whale)was being thrown back into the ocean it was hialrious niall held lou down and i grabbed the sharpie and my phone. i drew a mustache on him and wrote the words ' owned by niall * dalilah' on his forhead. i then took a picture and sent it to twitter

"aww guys that not fair!" he shouted. we became thrown into a laughing fit.

after our fun i ran upstairs and showered. then i put on my jack willis hoodie and some jean shorts with tears in them. i the went downstairs, everyone went from happy to stressed like that.

"whats wrong guys?" i looked to niall

"dalilah we have to go on tour" my stomach dropped

they are going to go around the world without me? my thoughts were broken when i felt a tear go down my eye.

" but" harry said now i was nervous

"we can take you with us if you want to come. management says if you are ok with it you can-"

i cut harry off when i jumped into his arms i was so happy. i get to go on tour  with one direction. omg! i was so happy. i then haugged all of the other boys and we talked about how many months we were going to be gone, where we were going. and even when there days off were. let me tell you one direction gets alot of days off.

they then told me to pack because the plane was leaving later that night and niall wanted to take me on a suprise date. so der i was going.

NIALL'S P.O.V

i talked to harry and he said that he would rather me be with dalilah than him. weird i would have never guessed he woould say that. so i had my suprise plan to take dalilah on a date it was goingt o be good.

time pass - the date.

DALILAHS P.O.V

i got ready in a casual outfit since we wold be boarding a plane later that evening. i was wearing a longsleved green shirt and some comfy ripped jeans. i then got my jacket and went outside. as soon as i stepped out i saw a note.i thought niall would be waiting for me but he wasnt. just the note and it read: