sing me to sleep

a/n: hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter it will be short because its getting late and i have school i will up date a 2 page story tomorrow xx enjoy !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up in the middle of the night again ths time i saw niall . he was waking me up. why? what happened?

"dalilah are you ok?"he looked worried.

"what happened?" i looked to niall. he looked like he had just seen a ghost.

" you were screaming and crying dalilah. do you not remember?"

"no" i said blankly." niall i dont want to go back to sleep" i didnt want to scare him again.

" ok come on we can get some food" he smiled. tipical niall always wanting food even in the oddest of situations.

we walked downstairs and i turned on tv. i didnt want to go to sleep but i was so tired. as the tv turned on the light burned my eyes. i was blinded temporaraly. niall must have seen my reaction because he spit a mouthful of food on the floor and he started cracking up. im no gunna lie it was funny. we were both in a laughing fit..

right in the middle of our laughing a bunch of lights turned on upstairs. was our laughing that loud? niall grabbed me and we hid behind the counter. the boys had the most annoyed and scared faces ever. they then walked in the kitchen. oh shit they knew where we were. the lights turned on so me and niall stood up laughing.the boys looked pissed. i began to laugh alot.i dont know why but i did. they gave us weird looks but then they just rolled thier eyes and walked up stairs.

after niall cleaned his half eaten breakfast off the floor we sat down and watched tv. nothing good was on so we just turned it off and sat there talking and laughing.

niall knew i was tired. so he began to sing

i'd wait on you forever hand and foot your world is my world.

aint no way your gon' get any less than you should cause baby

u smile, i smile cause whenever

u smile i smile

your lips my biggest weakness, shouldnt have to let you know im always gunna do what they say

if you need me ill come running from a thousand miles away

when u smile i smile, you smile i smile hey

baby take my open heart and all it offers cause this is as unconditional as i gets

you aint seen nothin yet

i wasnt sble to hear the rest when the darkness consumed me.

NIALL'S P.O.V

i sat there singing to dalilah until i heard her faint snores. i niall horan had sung dalilah to sleep. i really liked dalilah maybe even loved her.im not sure yet. i mean we just started dating why rush things. it was times like this i wish i had someone there to give me all the awnsers. i was deep in thought until i fell asleep.

HARRY'S P.O.V

i walked back downstairs to see niall and daliah on the couch sleeping. i dont know if anyone knows this but i envy niall. i liked dalilah but he got her first. i wish that was me holding her as she sleeps.

~TIME SKIP ~ - MORNIN TIME YALL

DALILAHS POV

i woke up in my bed. weird i remember falling asleep on the couch.niall must have carried me up here. there was a note there on the other side of the bed.

dalilah,

the boys and i have an interview so we wont be home til around 5 this evening. when i get back i want to go for ice cream and a movie with you text me the word yes if you wanna go.

- niall

i pulled out my phone and texted niall:

to: niall<3

yes

from: niall<3

ok i will pick you up after the interview xx

to: niall<3

ok bye

i ate breakfast and then ran to the mall to get a new outfit.

i picked out new zebra toms, a white jack willis hoodie,and some skinny jeans with zebra trim pockets. i was satisfied with my outfit and went to the check out and paid. i then began my walk home. i saw many kids outside running around playing. it reminded me of when niall and i were kids.

FLASH BACK

"niall wait up " i shouted at niall as we ran around. he took my new phone and wouldnt give it back. i was chasing him so i had a plan.

i sat down  on the ground and began to fake cry with real tears and i grabbed my ankle like it was hurt. as soon as i did that niall turned around and ran back to me.

" oh my gosh dalilah are you ok? im sorry you can have your phone back please forgive me." as soon as i heard that i grabbed my phoe and ran as fast as i could. niall was hot on my tracks. he tackled me to the ground like a quarter back in the NFL. he then looked at me like i hurt his feelings.

" you lied to me " niall sounded really sad and mad.

" sorry i wanted my phone back"

"we that was a mean way of asking"he sassed me. niall horan had sassed me.

" well im sorry please forgive me ?"

" ok fine just this once" he smiled i hugged himand we continued to play.

END OF FLASH BACK

i smiled at that moment we shared and then went back home to get ready for the movies with niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok guys thats it i will update more tomorrow. i need i deas please comment me some.

VOTE

COMMENT

FLLOW ME

TWITTER: @kyleeclearwater

WATTPAD: kyleeclearwater