BIG DAY

OK GUYS WHATS UP HOW YOU DOING <--- JACKSGAP GREETING LOLL

OK I NEED SOME IDEAS. BOTH OF MY STORIES ARE CAUSING ME MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK.

COMMENT IDEAS

OK WE ARE SKIPPING TO EITHRENES FIRST BIRTHDAY.... IT GONNA BE BIG.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

today was a big day for eithrene. she was finally 1 year old. we were planning a huge party for her and it was going to be amazing.i was getting eithrene ready in her outfit that consisted of a green dress and some white flowers in her hair and some white shoes. i let her blonde hair grow out and her blue eyes shined. could also tell she was happy.

some bad news had come along in the past few months though. Niall had to go on tour and i didn't know when he would be back but he said when he did come back he ha a surprise for me. so today i was driving eithrene and i to London to meet my  parents and have the party. i guess today was me and eithrene day. even though i missed Niall i had to keep a smile on for eithrene. she could now say a few words like bubble,no, daddy and momma. it was cute. the sad part was that Niall missed it. that killed me. he had only missed a little but sooner or later he might miss alot. i turned on the radio to get my thoughts away from Niall.

I'm falling in, I'm falling down

I wanna begin but I don't know how

To let you know, how i'm feeling

I'm high on hope, I'm reeling

And I won't let you go, now you know

I've been crazy for you all this time

Kept it close, always hoping

With a heart on fire

A heart on fire

With a heart on fire

A heart on fire

the song began to play and i sang along.

Hand in hand, sparkling eyes

The days are bright and so are the nights

Cause when i'm with you, I'm grinning

Once I was through, but now i'm winning

No I won't let you go, now you know

I've been crazy for you all this time

I've kept it close, always hoping

With a heart on fire

A heart on fire

With a heart on fire

A heart on fire

Let me walk through life with you

Everybody dreams of having what we do

Like we're rolling thunder, you pull me out from under

No I won't let you go, now you know

I've been crazy for you all this time

I've kept it close, always hoping

With a heart on fire

A heart on fire

With a heart on fire

A heart on fire

A heart on fire

my  mind was at ease and i was calm and relaxed and ready for the party.

i pulled into my moms driveway and i walked up to the door. it was already open so i walked in. immediately the lights flashed on and i saw five boys in front of me. i freaked out. i put eithrene down and ran to Niall. after we hugged he went and got eithrene. she smiled and hugged him. it was awesomely cute. i hugged the rest of the boys and we ate cake. of course there was none left because the boys ate it all. that sucked. the boys also got eithrene some presents.

harry got eithrene a big box of chocolate( more like got me a present )

Lou got eithrene a coloring book and some cool crayons that don't mark when they aren't on the paper so she wont mark the walls.

zayn got her a green music box with her name designed into it.

Liam got her a purple shirt that said ' Liam's my favorite' which was very cute

Niall got her the cutest little shirt that was blue that said ' my daddy loves me ' on the front and on the back  was a picture of her and Niall together. it was adorable.

after some funny  jokes from Lou we all finally headed home from my mom's house and into our house.

Niall was officially done with tour and i was happy. we were now watching eithrene attempt to walk. she stood up and the stumbled a little but she finally got walking and it was really cute.

i was watching eithrene when it hit me. Niall had a surprise for me. holy shazbombs.

" hey you " i poked Niall's cheek. he turned to look at me.

" what?" he asked trying not to laugh.

" what is my surprise?" his face then got serious.

" i cant tell you."

" why not"

" because its a surprise duh"

" well when is the surprise?"

' cant tell you that either"  oh my god why cant he freaking tell me the surprise. its killing me to know what it is and eventually im going to die right infront of everybody. i really want to know what this flipping suprise is.

i shook of the whole suprise thing and looked back to eithrene. she was now walking to louis and liam. i grabbed my camera and recorded it. she was so happy enjoying her 1st birthday. it was adorable. i couldnt help but think of the stupid suprise though because it killed me to know what it is i was dying to know.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

dalilah was very close to finding out the suprise. i dont want  her to know because it would ruin everything. i already told the boys not to tell her but im not sure because evry boy in this house has a big mouth. i cant wait to see whats she says

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

OK GUYS HERE YOU GO. SORREH  IT TOOK SO LONG I HAVE HUGE WRITERS BLOCK AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT. I GUESSTHIS IS ANOTHER FILLER CHAPTER BUT THE SUPRISE COMES SOON SO BE EXCITED. I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH ( NO HOMO TO ALL THEM GIRLS OUT THERE)

BYEEZ ~

KYLEE