take you dancing

000 ! TAKE YOU DANCING

000 ! I N T R O D U C T I O N
🌊 ☀️ ⛱ 🐚

──────── LUNA FISHER
well she's a good girl. she's kind, she'll help you load your groceries from the store to the car or from the car to the door, she'll even water her next door neighbours plants if they look to dry. she gets it from her mom, her kindness, bright smile and welcoming vibe.

even though she's kind, she's fun, wild and free. she doesn't mind the occasional rolled joint, or the occasionally drink either. she likes to party, dance on the beach whenever she's in cousins beach, and hangout on the roof of her home until it's the next morning and she's gotta get up.

breaking the rules is fun, and she'd do it in a heartbeat. but she'd also lend you a helping hand if you fall.

every summer, her mom and two brothers go down to cousins to spend the summer at their beach house. the conklin family: belly, steven and laurel all come down too. they spend as much time as they can before the summer ends.

belly and luna, they've been great friends since they could remember. it started when they were born, almost sharing the same birthday - luna born on july third, and belly born july fourth. since then, the two have been side by side in almost everything.

luna always made sure that belly felt included, even if was something as simple as decorating a cupcake. they've done so much together, and formed a bond like no other.

belly's head over heals for conrad fisher. but now late night dances on the beach, and hand linked underneath dinner tables between luna and belly seem to change things.

or ! luna always felt something for belly, but she's never acted on it. and it isn't until this summer when things seem to change ... for the both of them.

000 ! C A S T I N G
🌊 ☀️ ⛱ 🐚

🌙 LUNA FISHER
BY MADELYN CLINE

🌙 LUNA FISHERBY MADELYN CLINE

XVII ; LESBIAN ; I.C
WE CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT , BABY .
AKA; LOLLI / LUNY
OR... SWEETHEART ! BY BELLY

🌺 ISABEL CONKLIN
BY LOLA TUNG

🌺 ISABEL CONKLIN BY LOLA TUNG

XVI ; BISEXUAL ; L.F
CAN WE , UH , GO DANCE ON THE BEACH ?
AKA; BELLY / BELLS
OR... BABY ! BY LUNA

000 ! I N D E X
🌊 ☀️ ⛱ 🐚

ACT ONE; PAPER RINGS
SEASON ONE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ EPISODE 1 - 7

ACT TWO; LOVER
SEASON TWO ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ (possible) AU

━━━━━━━━━ 𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
i do not own 'the summer i turned pretty'. however i do own luna and any other characters i may create. this includes their plot line and involvement. all other credit goes to the original creators. any attempt to recreate, rewrite, copy, or translate this book or my ocs will be considered plagiarism.

━━━━━━━━━ 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔
this story includes: blood, underage drinking, mature themes/mentions, mentions of cancer and death, underage use of weed, and other things. please read with caution. warnings will be used.

━━━━━━━━━ 𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
-themorningstar pixieshollow ,, ladyqueenish deitysins eldermagus spectraspecs -parkersfilms 1-800-PETEMITCHELL- voidsteffy -spacecadet Chocolatebaby_Ke scvrletxreads goldenstarkey love-quinn and anyone else!

━━━━━━━━━ 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆
belly ! she deserves some love from luna. i love them so much already. and a special thanks to goldenstarkey
they listed to my whole thing on the drafts i wanted to publish! they get a special dedication <3