one

LOVE LOST
CHAPTER ONE / EPISODE ONE
luna x belly

*ੈ ‧₊˚ ————— Luna was standing in the kitchen as she helped her mother make a fresh batch of cookies. As Luna mixed the dough, her mother poured a baggie of chocolate chips into the same blue bowl for Luna to mix into the dough.

Outside, as the two started to form little balls of dough on the cookie sheet, pulled up the Conklin family. A horn blared and Luna dropped the cookie dough that she was holding right back into bowl. She wiped her hands along her floral apron that Belly had gifted her as a birthday present, and ran as fast as she could through the house, occasionally bumping into things as she did so.

"They're here!" Susannah cheerfully yelled out to her children, more so her two sons and not her daughter who's already out the door with her arms reached out in front of her.

Luna opened the front door of the beach house, and went right towards the closest Conklin, that being Steven. "Stevie!" She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around him, and he wrapped his arms around her in a hug.

Steven pulled away first and smiled as he did so. "Lolli! I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" Luna replied when Jeremiah walked up to the two of them. He practically snatched Steven away, because when they were close enough to each other, they were hugging like no tomorrow. "Okay then."

"Luna! It's so great to see you!" Laurel, Steven and Belly's mother and Lunas aunt exclaimed when she neared the Fisher daughter.

Luna wrapped her arms around her aunt, "I've missed you!"

Laurel pulled back just enough so she could look at her niece, "I've missed you too, Lolli."

The two continued to hug until Susannah stepped outside with a huge smile plastered on her face, she was happy and it showed.

That left Luna with one that person to hug, that being Belly. The girl was still standing against the car as she watched everyone else around her hug and reunite.

"Bells." Luna said just loud enough that it would catch Bellys attention.

"Luna!" Belly raced over towards the daughter Fisher and hugged her like her life depended on it. Like Luna was her life like. Luna hugged back and kept her arms wrapped around Belly until she felt her pull away.

By the time the two girl pulled away from each other, everyone else had hugged and greater each other, even Conrad had shown up.

Speaking of Conrad, he walked over to the two and swung his arm around Lunas shoulder. "I liked you better with glasses." He spoke to Belly.

"Too bad. I like me better without them." Belly smiled back as she replied, laughing when Conrad reached forward and ruffled her hair.

"Hey, hey, guys, guy." Steven started as he and Jeremiah stepped closer towards Luna, Belly and Conrad. "I mean, I-I don't know about you, but I, well, I think it's time for a..." Steven trailed off as he pretended to check a watch on his wrist.

"Belly flop!" Jeremiah and Steven exclaimed at the same time, both cheering as they did so.

Belly laughed and ran to avoid the three boys chasing after her. Every year when the family came down it happened, but Luna never once helped the boys throw Belly into the fool. They year was different, Jeremiah paid her ten bucks to help and she gladly took the money and bought herself a cute anklet.