nine

LOVE SCENE
CHAPTER NINE / EPISODE TWO
luna x belly
( tw : slight sexual content ) 

*ੈ ‧₊˚ ————— Luna pressed the button on her car, unlocking the doors. She was parked in front of a house decorated by Christmas decorations that looked like they belonged in movies. Her head bobbed along to the beat of One Directions song Steal My Girl. The door opened and before Luna could even turn her head to see who was getting in her car, the person had already sat down and reached to turn the music up only slightly.

"Hi, sweetheart." Belly let her bag fall to the floor of the car and reached over to place a quick kiss to her girlfriends cheek.

"Hi, baby." Luna let her cheeks turn a shade of pink as she kept her one hand on the steering wheel, the other reaching over for Belly's hand. She took in her girlfriends appearance; rosy red cheeks, rudolf red nose, sparkling happy eyes, and no winter coat. "Bells, where's your coat? Are you not cold?"

Belly shrugged, pulling her sleeves sleeves down to cover her hands. She was colder than she expected to be, but she wouldn't tell Luna that. Luna would get out of the car and build Belly a fire if it meant that she would be warm. She unzipped her own coat, pulling it off her shoulders and passing it to Belly. "Here."

Luna shifted the car into drive, pressing her foot down onto the gas peddle. She kept her eyes onto the road for the majority of the car ride, but every few minutes she would glance over to see her girlfriend reading, sleeping, or playing on her phone. Just the presence of being with Belly made her heart feel warm and fuzzy. The road was smooth, no ice hidden anywhere, luckily. The few hour ride flew buy in a moment and before they both knew it, they were parked outside of the home they loved so much.

The beach house.

*ੈ ‧₊˚ ————— Belly let out a nervous breath of air as she stepped towards her ex girlfriend. She missed her, and the last time they had talked was at the funeral where everything had seemingly gone wrong. Her heart ached as she eyed the girl she held so much love for.

"Belly." Jeremiah smiled sadly. He had called her late the night before, asking if Conrad had been with her by any chance. He hadn't been, which caused Belly to panic and get on a bus where she would wait four and a half hours to meet up with someone who struggled to look at her, and someone who couldn't stop looking at her.

( can you guess who is who? )

"Jer," Belly handed him a coffee that she had boughten from a coffee cart near the bus stop. She had three, one for herself and the other two for the Fisher siblings that stood in front of her. "Here, I got you a coffee."

Jeremiah nodded thankfully, taking the coffee and allowing it warm his hands. He wasn't the biggest coffee drinker; his mom once told him that it stunted his growth and he really didn't wanna be short. "Thanks Belly." He took small sips as he watched Belly and Luna practically have a stare off in the middle of a campus ground near the entrance doors to the dorms,

"Hi, Lu." Belly handed the coffee to her ex-girlfriend, a kind smile on her lips. Belly knows she isn't a saint, she hadn't pushed Jeremiah away when he kissed her the day of his mothers death.

She's always been that way, wanting to help others in the way that works best for them. So has Luna. It's why they worked so well together because they are similar in many ways.