seven

SUMMER LOVE
CHAPTER SEVEN / EPISODE SEVEN
luna x belly

*ੈ ‧₊˚ ————— Sleepovers between Luna and Belly happened more than one would think. They'd sleep beside each other, cuddled up underneath the blankets, feet practically tangled with each others. So the two sleeping in the same bed wasn't strange, in fact it didn't shock Susannah when she stepped into the room and laid eyes on the two sleeping.

( Susannah told herself the second Belly was born that the beautiful little one would be destine for one of her children. She always thought it would be Conrad, Bellys knight in shining armour. Then she slightly thought it would be Jeremiah, the one who always found a way to make her smile. But now Luna has stepped up and done everything she can to give her partner in crime a little more than everyone else. She is now the competition, Luna is the one that Belly looks for when she enters a room. Susannah sees it now too, the way that maybe Luna Fisher and Isabel were endgame. )

"Good morning, Belly and Luna!" Susannah cheerfully exclaimed when she stopped letting the two continue their peaceful sleep.

Belly shot up, dried drool on the corner of her lips. "Oh, my god. Are we late?" Belly tried to get out of bed, pulling Luna who groaned with her.

Susannah shook her head. "No, you two are fine." She say on the edge of the bed, looking towards her daughter and Belly. "Ready for your big day?"

Belly slowly shook her head side to side. "Not at all."

Luna didn't even bother to move her face from the pillow she had face planted into. "No."

Susannah rolled her eyes at her daughter, smiling anyways. "Oh, yes you are. You both are."

Belly placed a hand over her eyes. "What if I fall?"

"You won't." Susannah told her. "Just hold onto Conrad arm. He won't let you fall."

Belly laughed softly. "That's true."

Susannah hummed. "I still can't believe you got hun to go with you. He swore up and down that he wouldn't go to another one of these."

"He said he wouldn't mind." Belly muttered, tilting her head causing hair to fall over her face.

"Well, he'd do anything for you." Susannah was right, Jeremiah would do anything for his family, and that included the Conklins. "They all would."

It's the way that Belly looked towards the snoring Luna first. She was sleeping again, her head now resting against her thighs. Belly didn't think about Conrad or Jeremiah, but instead she thought about Luna.

*ੈ ‧₊˚ ————— "You look beautiful." Luna whispered to herself, standing in front of a long mirror so she could see herself in her dress. She moved it, it made her feel like such a powerful princess. Her hair was done, makeup and jewelry on, she truly did look so amazing, or at least she thought so. "You look beautiful too, Bells."

Belly blushed, moving to stand closer to Luna than from where she had been standing behind her. "Are you ready?"

It was a simple question that Luna couldn't answer with words. So instead she just nodded and grabbed ahold of Bellys outreached hand. The two walked together to the table where the red bouquet of roses were. They got in line, and waiting for their name to be called so they could be escorted out to the floor.