thirteen

LOVE FEST
CHAPTER THIRTEEN / EPISODE SIX
luna x belly

*ੈ ‧₊˚ ————— Belly couldn't stop looking at Luna. A part of her was waiting for the girl to break down, to scream and break the closest thing to her. But the rest of her was waiting for Luna to do anything other than that; to be fine and happy, content and smiley.

"Lolli pop?" Belly spoke softly as she stepped towards the only Fisher daughter that stood staring at something along the isles.  She saw how spaced out the girl was, and Belly was starting to wonder what was on her mind — so she asked. "What's on your mind?"

"My mom used to call me that. I would always ask for some whenever I saw one." Luna didn't look away from the insane amount of lollipops or suckers that lined the shelves in front of her. She loved lollipops/suckers; they were her favourite sweet in the world. "I just miss her."

Belly nodded, like she understood the pain Luna was feeling. Of course Belly felt some of it too, Susannah was as much of a second mom to her as Laurel is Luna. Losing Susannah broke Belly's heart, simply because it wasn't supposed to happen the way it had. She wasn't ready for it. "I know you do, and I bet she misses you too."

Luna nodded, and reached out and grabbed as many lollipops and suckers she could grab off the shelves. She piled them into her cart until it covered the bottom. "That enough?"

"Of course!" Belly nodded, cheeks flashing with a pink tint — because Luna looked at her with those eyes she loves so much. She reached towards the other shelf, where a princess tiara was left behind. Belly placed it on Lunas head, where it belonged. "Such a pretty princess."

"Thank you," Luna did a curtsey, picking up the end of her brightly coloured skirt.

"Are you two done over there?" Jeremiah asked, smirking and wiggling his fingers at the two girls. He knew that things between them were getting much better. But he wondered if the feelings he knew they both had would be enough for them to get back together. "Me and Conrad filled our carts and you both have like nothing."

Luna nodded, placing both hands on the cart and moving forward. Forgetting all about the warmth in her chest.

*ੈ ‧₊˚ ————— "Luna!" Jeremiah cheered as he stepped into his sisters empty room, a plastic shot glass in each hand. He was was excited for the party that would happen in only half an hour, but he was more excited for the pre-game shots he wanted to do. He took in her appearance; bright coloured shorts with flowers all over, hair curled with a headband placed on the top of her head to match the said shorts, and a white crochet top that fit snugly against her figure. "You look great, sis!"

"Thank you, young padawan." Luna grinned, taking the shot from her brother and downing it without a second thought. "Now let's go party!"

So that's what the two did. Arms locked together, the two bounced towards where people had started to gather. The music was going, loud and fitting for the theme of their empty house party. There was a sign taped to the front, no doubt made by Skye. Fuck your requests. It made both Jeremiah and Luna giggle.

"You'd be a great hippy, Jer." Luna spoke quietly, tapping her brothers cheek before she moved away and towards her older brother Conrad.
Conrad didn't look too happy, more moody than anything else. He was watching Izzy jump around happily without him. "Awe, my moody older brother."

"Fuck off, Luna." Ouch, her full name. He often called her Lu. She must have struck a nerve sometime today, because he had the most heated glare that was only directed towards her. "Go find Belly or some other chick to hangout with, not me."

Luna almost dropped the drink she had plucked from the table at one point. She was shocked to say the least. "Woah, dude, what was that ..." And then Luna saw her best friend lean in and kiss a random guy on the lips. It didn't surprise her, Izzy guys very touchy when she's had a little to drink. A part of her many drinking stages.

"Izzy!" Luna practically towards the girl, grasping her by the shoulders and pulling her away from the random boy. Izzy smiled happily as she was dragged away by her best friend. When Luna was in front of her older brother, her hand placed in Izzy's, she grabbed her brothers hand and gave it to Izzy. "Look Iz, Connie wants to hold your hand. He likes you~"

"He does?" Izzy looked towards Conrad and then to Luna. Her eyes were wide and she was blushing wildly.

Luna nodded. "Yeah, he does. He even wants to kiss you." And with that advice, Izzy leant towards Conrad and placed her lips on his. 

Luna thought she was a pretty good match maker after a drink.

After her second drink, she wanted someone to be her matchmaker. She wanted someone to bring Belly to her and for them to say that Luna wanted a kiss, only from Belly.

"Jer." Luna whispered, grasping her brother sleeve of his shirt. He looked down, watching as his sister looked up. That was because of the hight difference Luna claimed wasn't there but Jeremiah loved to tease her about. "Have you seen Belly?"

"I think she went outside, maybe to the beach?" Jeremiah looked towards the back door, faintly seeing someone sitting on the sand with their arms wrapped around their body. "That looks like her."

Luna nodded thankfully at her brother, stepping away from him and moving between the mass of people that were dancing together. After being bumped and pushed around by everyone, she finally made it to the back door where she just stood there. Luna stood there and watched, waiting to see if anyone else would go up to who she believed and thought was Belly.

"Go." Some random girl nudged her forward, gathering the knowledge that Luna was wanting the one sitting on the sand.

So Luna went, finding herself with with her toes in the sand, shoulder touching Bellys.

"I'm sorry for the funeral." Belly whispered, her hand idly drawing shapes in the sand. "I never meant to do what I did, and I never meant to make it all about me afterwards. I made a scene and I know that everyone focused on me and knew me as the girl who ruined Susannah funeral."

"You didn't ruin anything." Luna leaned against the dark haired girl. "I think we needed it thought Bells, the breakup. Even though it shouldn't have happened how it did, we both grew."

No, Luna grew. She used the time apart to focus on her friends, school work, and family. Of course she wasn't in the best mindset after all, her mother having just passed away only a month before.

But Belly was to broken from the breakup, funeral and death of Susannah to grow. She was stunted in a way that she dwindled to the point she couldn't focus anymore.

"You grew upwards, and I grew downwards."

*ੈ ‧₊˚ ————— Somehow after the two had talked on the beach, they hand found they way back to Belly's room where they cuddled up underneath the thin blanket that Luna had grabbed. Clothes were discarded around the room, both girls left in nothing.

Luna placed a kiss to Belly's shoulder, and then continued to place little kisses down her arm. She loved the way Belly smiled and blushed with each kiss, it made her warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Belly shuffled away before she rolled over, facing Luna. "I love you."

It was quiet, only the sounds of the soft breathing between the two.

"I love you too."