6-Catching Up With Sunoo

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The meeting went alright. Jake glanced at Sunghoon, mouth itching.

"If you want to say something, just say it... You have all the right to tell me what you feel..."

Jake looked down and hesitated for a moment.

"Then Director... Are you okay?"

Sunghoon stopped walking and turned to Jake. They are just about to go to the parking lot to have their ride home. But since Sunghoon stopped, Jake also stopped.

"Director?"

"Why do you think I'm not okay?"

"No it's not like that.... I'm just asking since you seemed mad since we left the company a while ago...."

"Is it that obvious?"

Jake waved his hands, panicking.

"But it didn't affect your presentation a while ago at all!!! It ended really well Director."

Sunghoon sighed.

"I'm fine. So you don't need to think like that."

Jake nodded. Hearing it from Sunghoon itself, it gave him a little sense of confirmation.

"By the way."

The two still haven't moved at all. Sunghoon looked at Jake as he continued.

"Would you like to have dinner with me?"

Jake widened his eyes.

"Excuse me??"

Sunghoon wanted to smack himself for thinking out loud.

"I said would you like to have dinner with me?"

Jake checked his watch and think.

"But Director.... It's late already..."

Sunghoon shrugged.

"Let's get in the car."

The moment Sunghoon started walking, Jake panicked again.

'Shit did I pissed him off?'

"Get in."

He was ordered to enter first again. And so, Jake doesn't have any choice but to follow. Before entering, Sunghoon had made his way on the driver's side for a moment.

Their ride was going smoothly not until they stopped. Jake looked outside then he looked at Sunghoon.

"If you don't want to have dinner with me, then at least take this."

Beom Seok opened the divider and gave Jake the paper bag. He smiled before he rolled the divider again.

"Director?"

Sunghoon really can't understand why he did it. But all he know is that he is a bit frustrated.

"Are you not going to get it?"

Jake looked at the paper then on Sunghoon. He stopped for a moment before his lips started to curl up.

"Thank you Director..."

It was a nice choice that Sunghoon is facing him. And so, he saw that same smile that he has been thinking, now this time, is directed to him.

Jake is smiling.

Jake smiles as he takes a bite of the food Sunghoon has brought him.