11-Drunk

-Continuation of the warning. Everyone, drink responsibly :)

cw // drinking

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Someone offered Sunghoon a drink and the man immediately emptied the glass. He looked at Jake and nodded to him. As if a mental cue, Jake stood up and walked towards Sunghoon.

"So right Chairman Lee. I haven't told you about my secretary yet."

Sunghoon, much to Jake's surprise, placed his hand around his waist. Jake could barely keep his composure at the action.

"This is Secretary Shim... He's been my most competent secretary ever."

Jake bowed.

"Pleasure to meet you Chairman Lee."

Chairman Lee looked at him, his eyes lingering on Sunghoon's arm on his waist before he smiled.

"Nice to meet you too Secretary Jake..."

Jake smiled but then he stopped.

'Jake?'

He looked at Sunghoon.

'Director didn't mentioned my name. So when did he...'

He was about to ask more questions when Sunghoon squeezed his waist.

"Director?"

Sunghoon moved closer and whispered to Jake.

"Get me out of here. I'm not feeling well..."

Jake nodded and also snaked his arm around Sunghoon. Chairman Lee just watched the scene with amusement.

"If you'll excuse us Chairman Lee. I'm afraid Director Park needs to go home now..."

Jake helped Sunghoon to walk. Just as they went past Chairman Lee, he spoke.

"Look at how much you've grown Jaeyun-ah.."

Jake almost dropped Sunghoon. He looked back, totally panicking.

"H-How... Who are you?"

Chairman Lee shrugged and glanced at Sunghoon.

"I suggest you leave now... People can't wait to see the young boss lose his whole composure.."

Jake held Sunghoon tight and gulped. He shook his thoughts and walked away with Sunghoon.

'Shit. Who is he?'

Beom Seok was surprised to see Jake with Sunghoon.

"What happened to young master?"

"And what happened to you Sir?"

Jake is trembling but he kept his hold firm on Sunghoon.

"I t-think they added something on Director's drink... C-Can you help me u-uncle?"

Beom Seok nodded and helped Jake.

"Where should we head to Sir?"

Jake calms himself down before he answered.

"Can we go back to the company? Director has his own room there right? I think h-he can stay there..."

Beom Seok nodded. He knew that it will also be trouble if Mrs Park will see Sunghoon that drunk.

"Got it."

Despite not receiving any order, Beom Seok rolled the divider once again. Jake is too distracted to notice it and complain.

He was snapped from his thoughts when Sunghoon groaned beside him.

"Director? Are you okay?"

Sunghoon furrowed his eyebrows and looked around before he noticed Jake.

"What's happening?"

Jake fixed Sunghoon's seatbelt.

"Director I think you're drunk."

"Am I? I don't think so?"

But Sunghoon held his head.

"I'm dizzy..."

Jake carefully helped Sunghoon.

"Just take a rest Director... We're going back in the company... Is it okay to spend the night at your room there?"

Sunghoon looked at Jake, eyebrows furrowed.

"Who's this?"

Jake almost smiled.

"It's Secretary Shim Director..."

Sunghoon titled his head.

"I'm dizzy."

"You should lean on the—"

Jake couldn't complete his sentence when Sunghoon suddenly rested his forehead on his shoulder.

"Director?"

"Move closer... My neck hurts."

Jake panicked and really moved closer. It was too late for him to realize what Sunghoon is doing.

As if his pillow, Sunghoon rested his head on Jake's shoulder. His breath fanning on Jake's neck.

'Shit. Shit. Shit. Aren't we there yet?"

Jake just awkwardly sat there as Sunghoon rests on him. Much to Jake's luck, the car stopped.

"We're here Sir."

Beom Seok opened the door and was not even surprised to see Sunghoon clinging to Jake like that.

"As much as I want to help you, young master doesn't want others to touch him that much when he's drunk..."

Jake widened his eyes.

"Then why is he clinging to me?"

Beom Seok smiled.

"Maybe because he feels at ease with you... It's the first time that I've seen young master calm like that even if he's drunk."

Jake just couldn't comprehend what's happening. But his own body moved on it's own and woke Sunghoon up. Jake watched the elevator and stared at Beom Seok that is waving from him, still smiling.

'For his young master to be on this state, he looks happy huh?'

Sunghoon groaned and tightened his grip on Jake again.

"Just wait for a moment Director... We'll reach the room soon..."

Sunghoon hummed on Jake's neck. He swears he can feel the goosebumps.

'This is bad isn't it?'