31-Heeseung's Offer

-The long italic part is a flashback again. This time, let's see Heeseung's memories.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Thank you again Director..."

After a few minutes, Jake shyly moved away. Sunghoon smiled at him. Jake's heart raced at that.

"You've been thanking me nonstop... But you're welcome..."

Jake released a breath before he smiled back.

"I'll... I'll head out... Thank you for the ride Director."

Sunghoon nodded.

"Alright..."

Jake waved to him. Once Sunghoon saw him enter the building, he started his car again and drove home.

Jake released another breath and leaned on the side of the elevator. He watched the number go up as he massaged his chest.

"I'm so lucky to have such kind boss..."

Jake couldn't stop his blush as he realized how close he and Sunghoon had been for the whole day. Even if his heartbeat is racing, Jake didn't mind.

If it's about Sunghoon anyway, Jake surely won't mind.

Jake already has calmed himself. But his composure crumbled once again as he saw someone on his doorstep.

"Heeseung hyung."

Heeseung turned to him when he heard his voice. Jake almost wanted to run away but he realized that Heeseung is literally standing in front of his room.

"What are you doing here?"

Heeseung brushed his pants and stood up.

"I'm here to apologize."

Jake furrowed his eyebrows.

"We're not talking about it anymore hyung. I don't want to hear anything about it..."

"Jake listen—"

"Please hyung...."

Jake took a deep breath.

"I... I don't know how am I supposed to finish the day... But thankfully, my coworkers are very understanding.... They've been doing their best to help me because they trust me..."

"Jake just tell me the truth..."

Since he's standing on his doorstep, Jake looked at Heeseung.

"What?"

"What you told me that night... What do you mean.. Your team's efforts?"

Jake was confused for a moment.

"Why are you asking that of all the questions possible? Don't play dumb hyung."

"Jake really... I wanted to ask you about it but you've been shutting me out... It took me a while to get your address since I know that I can't just show up in your workplace."

Jake furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're planning to show up at the company? What are you thinking hyung???"

"I know... That's why I stopped myself okay? I wouldn't want to cause a scene."

'But you already created a BIG one.'

Jake calmed himself. He doesn't want to lose himself again when he just recovered.

"The designs that you've shown was our designs hyung... Don't tell me you don't know about that fact?"