12-Praises

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Finally, they reached Sunghoon's room. He placed Sunghoon on the bed and released a breath.

"Finally done."

He looked at Sunghoon. Jake fights his own thoughts but gave up in the end.

'Just for him to be comfortable....'

Jake removed Sunghoon's shoes. With all his patience, he removed Sunghoon's coat and tie, removing a few buttons just for Sunghoon to be comfortable.

'There.'

Deciding that he shouldn't do anything anymore, he covered Sunghoon with his sheets and was about to leave when Sunghoon suddenly sat up.

"Director?!?"

Sunghoon seemed to be very random when drunk. He looked around before he spotted Jake.

Much to Jake's surprise to the point that he feels the goosebumps on his body again, Sunghoon smiled.

"Secretary Shim!!"

Jake widened his eyes and replied just according to his reflexes.

"Yes Director?"

Sunghoon is still smiling. He tapped the place in front of him and Jake gulped.

'If I walk closer, who knows that will Director do.... Wait... It's not like he'll do anything right?'

Jake slowly made his way to Sunghoon.

"Do you need anything Director?"

Sunghoon grabbed Jake when he still haven't sat down. Sunghoon is smiling wide as he caressed Jake's head.

"Good job!!! You're doing so well aren't you?!"

Jake looked at him, so surprised and puzzled.

"I'm so surprised to see you do such great job but I'm proud. I can finally say that I have a VERY competent and great secretary..."

"Will you believe that? My Secretary Shim is very punctual. My Secretary Shim is very intelligent. My Secretary Shim is very careful. My Secretary Shim is very diligent."

Jake stared at Sunghoon, unexpectedly, the tears forming on his eyes. He listens as Sunghoon continues his proud rant.

"Where can you find such first timer to do their job that amazing? My Secretary Shim is so serious with his job I can't help but to feel so proud for him."

"My Secretary Shim....."

Sunghoon stopped when he saw Jake.

"My Secretary Shim? Why are you crying??"

Jake shook his head and wiped his tears.

"Director..."

Sunghoon leaned closer and helped Jake to wipe his tears.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Jake hiccuped as he struggled to look at Sunghoon.

"Is my secretary not good with compliments?"

Jake just shook his head again but Sunghoon grabbed his head. He wiped his tears.

"I'll prefer to see your smiles rather than tears when I'm giving you praises..."

Sunghoon looked at Jake.

"Smile for me?"

Jake sniffed and nodded.