16-Realization

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sunghoon can finally relax on his bed. He just finished his dinner with Mrs Park. The chairman didn't opened up about his absence from last night.

And Sunghoon is more than happy about that. After all, he doesn't know how is he supposed to answer her questions if he himself doesn't remember.

'I don't want to ask Secretary Jake too... He looked like he's had enough....'

Sunghoon remembered Jake's actions again. The man is still on his usual self but there is a certain guard for Sunghoon. He was cautious but he is doing his best to keep it normal.

He sighed. Throughout the day, he can't seem to leave his phone either. He kept on glancing on it as if something's about to happen.

After five more minutes, Sunghoon just gave up and opened his phone.

'What could I see here?'

He scrolled on his contacts. Sunghoon then realized that he haven't gotten Jake's number.

'He's my secretary and yet I really am missing a few details about him huh?'

When he did the interview, he just tested Jake's personality and judged him according to it. He can't ask any personal details since Jake always finds a way to divert the topic.

'I haven't asked him about his family or something...'

Sunghoon sighed and dialed someone's number.

"Hello? Detective Kwon? Can I ask you a favor? I want you to I investigate someone... Yes... I want to know everything about this person."

He ended the call and was about to closed his phone when he noticed something.

'Fuck?'

He has been staring at his phone for a moment now but he just noticed it now.

"Since when was this MY wallpaper?"

Sunghoon couldn't believe it. He opened his photos and there he saw it. The only proof of what happened when he got drunk, a photo of the smiling Jake.

As if the trigger, Sunghoon suddenly felt like he was slapped in the face as scenes from last night flashed.

-I know this one is so SHORT but I just want to stress this scene of Sunghoon finally remembering what really happened that night. Please help him haha.