18-Their Meets

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Ni-Ki fixed his suit before he headed to the door. On his way out, he bumped into Jay.

"Yo."

"Hi hyung."

"That's new... You're going somewhere after work?"

Ni-Ki nodded.

"Someone has a new rant to tell so he said it's better if it's in person..."

"Rant?"

Ni-Ki shook his head.

"Don't mind it... I'll be going now hyung. Good work for today."

Even if he still want to ask more, Jay just watched Ni-Ki walk away.

"Hmm... Oh well. I guess it's nice to have some change at times..."

"Hi..."

"Riki hi!!!"

Sunoo smiled the moment Ni-Ki entered the cafe.

"I hope you won't mind my sudden call..."

Ni-Ki shrugged.

"It's not that much of a big deal hyung..."

Just from their last talks, Ni-Ki found out that Sunoo is two years older than him. Respecting the gap, he has now started to call Sunoo, hyung.

"So what's up?"

Sunoo gestured the menu.

"Before that... Let's get some foods first shall we?"

Ni-Ki nodded and scanned the menu. After ordering, they waited for a few minutes before their orders to arrive. As Ni-Ki enjoys his drink, Sunoo had started his rant.

"You see.... My father found out about the accident... It's not a big deal but again, he freaked out..."

Ni-Ki almost choked. He eyed Sunoo's elbow that is being covered by his sleeves.

'He's wearing a suit today? Did he came back from work?'

"He asked me about what happened and of course I told him the truth. That was actually my fault too so I explained that carefully to him... But when he found out the reason why I was out, he got mad..."

Sunoo pouted as he took a bite from the cake.

"This tastes amazing! Anyways. Back to it... He was spouting things about not letting my hyung get near me or something. Then again, I argued back and here we are..."

Ni-Ki also took a bite of his slice and nodded.

"Well... Do you have any leads about your hyung now though?"

Sunoo shook his head.

"As much as I want to continue my search, I need to lie low first..."

"Then do you want me to search for you?"

Sunoo laughed.

"Again, I don't want to bother you!!! I actually waited for office hours to end before I called you... If you told me you're not free today, I would've just called you tonight.."

'But I can go answer whenever you want me to.'

Ni-Ki wanted to reply but he kept his mouth shut.

"But since you answered, here we are.. So for tonight, I need to think of another topic for our conversation."

Sunoo took a sip from his drink, eyeing Ni-Ki.

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing.."