9-First Employee

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jake didn't know why, but the days seemed to pass very quickly. Now he is on his third week of being Sunghoon's secretary. And never, not even once, did he heard Sunghoon complain about his performance.

"Is he staying for real now? I haven't heard any news of Director Park getting mad yet."

Jake is now used on the daily murmurs whenever he enters the company everyday. The people on the lobby sometimes just wants to see if ever Jake will fail on his daily duties and get scolded by Sunghoon.

"Good morning Director Park."

But the joke is on them. Because Jake has never been late every morning and he has always been welcoming Sunghoon without a fail.

"My schedule?"

Jake is already used to it. And he is doing well with memorization so it's not a problem with him at all.

"You'll be attending a seminar this afternoon Director. I think this is on behalf of Chairman Park's orders..."

Sunghoon nodded.

"Call Jay on my office."

"Yes Director."

Jake bowed before he left the room and headed straight to Jay's floor. Despite knowing each other's contact number, Jake still doesn't want to call Jay nor Ni-Ki when it's office hours since he can walk to them instead.

"Good morning... Is Team Leader Jay here?"

The difference on how they address each other is noticeable in the whole company. People has been talking about how Jake, Sunghoon's secretary, has been in very good terms with Jay and Ni-Ki, the Director's closest employees.

Others think it's because of their work. And others think it's because Jake has been doing stuffs to stay with his position.

Neither way, people can't seem to accept the fact that Jake might be Sunghoon's longest and most competent secretary ever.

"Good morning Secretary Shim! Team Leader Park is at his office."

"Thank you."

Jake knocked twice before speaking.

"Team Leader Jay... Director Park has requested for you.."

"Tell him I'm coming after five minutes."

"Noted Team Leader."

Jake immediately started working after that. And really after five minutes, Jay entered the room.

"You called for me?"

"I want two suits before lunch..."

Jay got his phone and nodded.

"In a minute."

Jake is still focused on retyping the data from last week's meetings. Sunghoon stood up the moment the door opened.

"Like the usual Director Park?"

"Give me something that matches subtly..."

"Noted Director."

The tailor entered and started to measure Sunghoon.

"Got it.... Thank you."

Sunghoon nodded and looked at Jake.

"It's your turn."

Jake stops on typing when he felt the surroundings become quiet. Before he knew it, Sunghoon is already wearing his coat again and is staring at him.

"Come here and let Mrs Baek measure you."