41-A Visit

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The two enjoyed the warmth. They enjoyed to be finally back in each other's arms. Sunghoon took a deep breath and smiled. After a few more minutes, they finally moved away.

Resting their forehead against the other, Sunghoon looked at Jake.

"Shall we go back?"

Jake leaned in to Sunghoon's hands that are on his face.

"Mmmm... Sure..."

Sunghoon kissed his cheek before he offered a hand.

"Let's go then."

Hand tightly clasped together, the two headed to Sunoo and Ni-Ki.

"You guys good now?"

"Yeah...."

Jake stared at Sunoo, smiling. The younger was aware of the action but he looked away, pouting.

"Just so you know hyung. I'm sleeping over tonight."

He looked at Sunghoon instead.

"I need to spend the night with you before someone snatch you away from me."

Sunghoon laughed, he squeezed their hands once before replying.

"But I'm also planning to sleep over today Sunoo-ah...."

Sunoo looked at him with a disappointed look.

"YOU WILL WHAT?!"

Now everyone laughed for Sunoo. Even Ni-Ki glanced at him before laughing.

"I'm just kidding!! Calm down okay?"

Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"I will tell my hyung to not let you in if that happens."

Jake smiled as he watched the two bicker. Somehow, even if he doesn't know when did they first met, he's happy to see Sunoo mingling with Sunghoon.

With all smiles, Sunoo and Jake waved goodbye to the two. As Jake opens his unit, Sunoo stared at his back.

"Say hyung... Do you want to go back home?"

Jake's hand stopped for a moment.

"Why?"

"I'm planning to build my own house.... I think it won't be bad to have you there with me."

Jake gestured Sunoo to enter as he opened the lights. The younger immediately scanned the room.

"I was away but I left it just as it is..."

Jake closed his eyes the moment he slumped on his couch. Sunoo sat beside him quietly.

"If you're referring to your mansion... You know that I don't want to go back there anymore... I'm still thankful that they let me live there but that's just it..."

"And if it's about you having your own house... I don't know if I actually want that too Sun..."

He opened his eyes and smiled to Sunoo.

"I'm thankful for your offer but I'm good here... As you can see, this is perfect for me..."

Sunoo just stared at him.

"Because of the memories??"

Jake shook his head as he moved closer to Sunoo.

"I don't even remember much about my mother... But... I just know that she loved me very much because she left me this... She already thought about my future..."