01 | Before the chaos

"Unnie, aren't you supposed to go to school right now?" My little sister asked me as she tugged the sleeves of my uniform

"Yeah, I'll just—" I said, not taking my eyes off the television.

"Unnie! Stop watching that show and go to your school now you zombie freak!" She then hit me with a throw pillow, this brat.

"Ayel-ah, the main character's about to die so shut your mouth now." I put my index finger on her lips, still focusing on the show.

But suddenly the television got turned off, I looked at my mom with a shocked face dramatically.

"Mom! Why would you turn it off at such an important scene?!" I complain and stomp my foot like a child. Don't get me wrong, this is just me and my mother playing around, I'm not disrespecting her or whatsoever.

"You can watch this later but you can't go to school later! Listen to your sister at once and go to your school now." I deeply sighed but immediately listened to her. I grabbed my bag out of the sofa and fixed it.

"Bye Mom, Ayel, don't stress Mom too much."

"Y/N! You should eat breakfast first!"

"I'll eat at school!"

"Go home early! Hand in your excuse letter to Ms. Park immediately. We'll fetch your father later!"

After saying goodbye to them, I carefully closed our door. Not wanting our neighbors to have hatred towards us by shutting it harshly.

I ran towards the crosswalk, seeing a bunch of students waiting for a chance to jaywalk.

"Sh*t." I mumbled when they're taking so long to cross the line. I saw a familiar face after looking around so I ran towards her.

"On-jo yah!" I clung onto her arms, she just sighed and held my hands when I noticed she's holding two bags. That's probably Cheongsan's so I just laughed at her.

"Yah, what are you laughing at! Wanna die?!" I quickly shook my head while stopping my urge to laugh at her. When most of the students are already crossing the line, I let go of On-jo's hand and start running with them.

"Y/N! Wait up!" She yelled, but since I was busy running I ignored her. I'm sorry On-jo, you're my bestfriend but I'm about to get detention and I'm not gonna let that happen.

"And cut!" I sighed longly, relieved that our teacher cut it right after I went inside. I turned around to find On-jo, but instead, I saw her glaring at me because she didn't make it.

I signaled her that I'll go to our classroom first. I saw her throw Cheongsan's bag on the floor while the latter was laughing. I just hate being in between of their lover's quarrel.

I lazily walked towards the hall, looking above to admire the sky when I took notice of some group walking in a different direction. I frown at the sight I'm seeing because two of them look like they're forced to come.