04 | Broadcasting room

While waiting and resting, a speaker suddenly squeals, making me groan

While waiting and resting, a speaker suddenly squeals, making me groan. Wu-jin put his hand on my ears, knowing well that I'm sensitive to loud noises.

"Students and teachers of Hyosan High School. I'm Park Sun-hwa, the English teacher." My eyes widened, hearing our adviser's voice at the speaker.

As Ms. Park is like doing a speech, or a comforting but long paragraph, most of us can't help but to tear up.

Why did this freaking happen?

We were so happy just an hour ago...

Laughing, chit chatting, and everything.

When Cheong-san noticed that I was tearing up, he went near me and held my hands.

How's my little sister and mother doing? Did they ever get the chance to fetch dad from the airport? Are they together right now? They should be. Today is supposedly the day that our family will reunite again after 7 months.

"Please... Let's stay alive and meet again."

»»————- ◷ ————-««

"Yah. Cheong-san ah, why don't you comfort On-jo over there? The girl is probably worried about Su-hyeok." I opened a topic, making Chaeong-san and I-sak turn their gaze to me.

"Yeah, we keep trying but you know..." I-sak added and I nodded in agreement.

"No, forget it." I-sak and I exchanged teasing looks but scoffed at Cheong-san.

"Why are you getting annoyed?" I-sak intrigued, making Cheong-san more annoyed.

"Why does it have to be my business who she likes?" I smirked. He definitely sounds like a jealous boyfriend right now.

"Nevermind..." I-sak then went near our bestfriend, Cheong-san looked at me when he caught me looking at him.

"What? Why are you looking like that?"

"Yah, you're jealous, aren't you?" I teased the boy beside me while wiggling my eyebrows and gave him a teasing smile. He just scoffed and stood up, probably pissed enough at me.

"Let's go... we're not gonna last here longer." He suddenly said after looking around the situation.

"Where would we go?" Wu-jin asked, still holding some tables to prevent the zombies from coming in.

"The hose from earlier." He replied, which made me get his point.

"Yah, Cheong-san ah. You become smart when you're jealous, you know that?" I teased, earning a laugh from Wu-jin and Gyeong-su while Cheong-san is now officially annoyed by me rolling his eyes.

After enduring the hardship of getting the hose outside, Cheong-san finally did it.

"Help me make some knots."