12 | Friends are family

Cheong-san and I watched from a distance as our other friends were looking at the helicopter that was getting away from us with complete sorrow and frustration

Cheong-san and I watched from a distance as our other friends were looking at the helicopter that was getting away from us with complete sorrow and frustration. I also glanced at the sky, and a tear escaped from my eye.

Suddenly, a hand banged through the door making Cheong-san and I stand up. We looked at each other as the banging continued, the others also started to go near us. When it stopped, atleast temporarily, Chaeong-san was about to hold the door but I pulled him away.

"You might not want to do that." I told Cheong-san while still clinging into his hand to prevent him from going to the door nearer.

"Why?"

Then the loud bangs continue.

I could hear Cheong-san's heavy breathing so I pulled him farther from the door when the banging suddenly stopped.

"He's gone." Nam-ra uttered.

"What the actual f*ck." Dae-su reacted while holding a wood, ready to use it as a weapon.

"Who's gone?" Su-hyeok asked the girl beside him, making us look at our friend.

"Yoon Gwi-nam." Nam-ra answered. "It's his smell, I hear his breathing." She then added. We looked back at the door only to realize that Gwi-nam's punches at the door earlier left a mark.

"What the hell did you do to him?" I asked Cheong-san who's beside me, who replied no answer, probably still startled by all the things that happened earlier. I sighed and left him alone there to sit at the edge of the rooftop.

"You fine?" A voice asked me, making me turn around.

"Oh, Lee Su-hyeok. I thought you'd rather push me off here than ask me if I'm fine." I replied, making him look at me with unastonishment, he made his way to stand beside me but his feet were on the ground.

"Get down here, you'll fall."

"I'll only fall if someone who holds a grudge against me pushes me off."

He sighed and put his hand on my shoulder. I hated him a bit but this is actually nice. It's just like the old days, when we were still close friends of each other, when no disarray like this was happening.

"I mean, who could be fine in the middle of this chaos?" I mumbled while feeling the air that goes through my skin.

I looked at what I'm wearing right now. The jeans that I'm wearing right now could be considered ripped jeans. My white shirt is now covered with blood, along with the green polo I'm wearing as a blazer. I took off my blazer for the meantime and tied it on my waist.

"I'm sorry." He stated out of nowhere, it made me display a confused look and glance at him.

"For what?"

"You know, the old days. I know that you had enough of me, that's why you ended our friendship." He answered. It's giving me a cliché kdrama vibes where two friends are realizing their mistakes and such.