10 | The new plan

Gwi-nam looked under a truck when he heard some heavy breathing

Gwi-nam looked under a truck when he heard some heavy breathing. There, he saw Myeong-hwan– the so-called leader of their gang, and the one who's always bossing him around. He's the person who made Gwi-nam miserable, but how foolish of him to let someone do that to his life.

"What are you doing, you st*pid piece of sh*t? You scared me." Were the bully's words when he saw Gwi-nam once again. The boy was just there, staring at him as if he's all innocent.

"Hey, get down. Come on. Move your body. Get in here, hurry up." He ordered the boy with a mullet haircut, he hesitated first but followed the leader anyways.

"So, you okay?"

"Huh?"

Gwi-nam didn't expect him to ask that, he did not expect for Myeong-hwan to ask how he's doing.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Me?"

"Well, obviously, you."

Their dumb conversations are going nowhere. Plus, they can't even communicate properly because they are just whispering, scared that the zombies will come at them. Well, maybe it works for Myeong-hwan.

"What happened to your eye?" The other questioned once again causing Gwi-nam to cover it with his hand.

"What? My eye?" Gwi-nam was playing dumb causing for Myeong-hwan to smack his head.

"Get it together, you idiot. What are you looking at, you moron?" He asked and kept on calling the boys names which Gwi-nam obviously didn't like.

"Look, you see that car? You're gonna have to run that way." Myeong-hwan ordered once again making Gwi-nam glare at him.

"Why should I?'

"You shut up. You run if I say, you little sh*t."

"You want me to lure the zombies?"

"Yes, you go that way and lure them. I'll go over that way and scream. Then we run to the snack shop while they're confused. Got it?" Gwi-nam fumes over, he didn't like the fact that the leader still thinks that he is that dumb idiot he orders around. He's pissed that Myeong-hwan was still trying to fool him. 'You just want to save your ass' he thought.

"I'll be going away from the snack shop."

"That's why you should run like hell and circle around. Okay, come on, run,"

"No way." Myeong-hwan was surprised by Gwi-nam's answer. Well, he knows the boy as someone who follows anything he says.

"Aish, you chicken sh*t. Alright, go, come on."

"Don't talk to me that way. I'm not your gopher now either."

"Hey, are you out of your f*cking mind?" Myeong-hwan slapped him, making his 'former gopher' feel more anger.