07 | Project to be one group again

"Sucks to be the bad luck's favorite

"Sucks to be the bad luck's favorite." I whispered to myself as three zombies, who's roaming in a different direction, welcomed me. I carefully went inside the lab through the window, silently praying that I won't become the zombie's meal.

I deeply breathed in, slowly making my next move. I ducked to the desk in front of me, while getting the other pieces of the drone and the drone itself.

Once I gathered them, I instantly put them inside the bag that I found earlier. I sighed, relieved that I managed to do my task before the zombies noticed me.

But ofcourse, I'm dumb enough to bumped into the table when I was about to get up, earning the zombie's attention.

"Well, now I proved that you're really an idiot, Y/N." I whispered to myself. I quickly dodged when the zombie was about to charge at me.

"Joon-yeong!" I loudly screamed, making sure that they'll hear me even though they're who knows how many floors apart.

When I was about to get out through the window, a zombie approached me, making me lean on the edge of it, I strangled its hair while my other free hand was reaching out for the tuning fork near me. Once I did, I quickly stabbed it on the zombie's neck, shutting my eyes off as blood was splattering all over my face.

"Sh*t." I mumbled as the two zombies tried to resort onto me, and before they could come any closer, I kicked their face making them stumble down.

"Y/N!" I heard someone shout, I looked down seeing Dae-su and the others looking up to me.

"Catch!" With that, I threw the bag across the window, and with Dae-su's fast reaction, he effortlessly catched it.

"You scared the sh*t out of me, come down now!"

"I can't, just look for me with that drone!"

"Y/N I'm telling you if you don't go now–" I shut the window close before I even hear Gyeong-su's whole paragraph, not wanting for the zombies to hang on the hose again and someone betray our circle.

And right after I closed it, a zombie attempted to draw near me but failed when I threw a dissecting scissors that I also found on the table, aiming for its head.

"Not on my watch, little monster." But then, a zombie tackled me from behind making me fall, I rapidly switched our position, and now that I'm on the top of it, I snapped its neck. Making me gulp on the way it sounded.

"That, must have hurt... a loooot."

Then zombies started to go inside this room, just realizing now that the door is actually open, before any of them charged at me, I stepped on one of the zombie's shoulders, making my way outside the room.

I ran as fast as I could, just dodging the zombie's charges, a good thing that there's just a few of them... or not. I stopped when I noticed a phone on the floor, I took it with me, hoping that this phone still works.