03 | Comradeship

"You look like the freaking main character right now, you know that?" Cheong-san said, pointing out my clothes

"You look like the freaking main character right now, you know that?" Cheong-san said, pointing out my clothes. I ignored him and rolled my eyes at him. What the heck is their problem with what I'm wearing?

The others keep on looking for a phone, while Joon-yeong and Gyeong-su still kept the door closed.

"See if it's there."

"It's not here either."

"Did you find one?"

"There's nothing here either."

"D*mn it."

"Any luck, Dae-su?"

"Try looking at Ms. Park's table."

"Here." I-sak shouted, causing us to turn our attention to her. "I found one!"

We quickly ran unto her, getting relieved that we can finally make a call for help.

"Whose is it?" I asked, still lingering on my bestfriend.

"This is Yeong-ju's desk... Sh*t, it's locked."

Na-yeon then tapped I-sak's shoulder, "Do something." She said, panicking. Why don't you do something yourself?

"What do you want me to do? It's locked." I-sak frowned at her.

"Maybe it's her birthday?" Hyo-ryeong asked.

"When is that?" I shut my eyes, mentally cursing. Sh*t, this is why you need to get along with all your classmates. Na-yeon is an exception though, kidding.

"She's over there, give it." I-sak handed the phone to Cheong-san while he made his way to unlock its face recognition.

I wanted to tell them how dumb they are right now but I decided to shut my mouth, too lazy to talk, and for my bestfriends not to be embarrassed infront of others.

"You're gonna have to get closer." Su-hyeok added, which made me face-palmed. Dumb and dumber.

Finally, On-jo decided to speak up and told them that they don't need passcode for emergency calls.

Cheong-san started to call, telling to the other line that our campus has zombies and are eating people.

"Ughh..." I leaned on our board, stressed out by everyone... and everything.

"There's no way they'll believe him. They're just gonna say it's some sort of prank and never come." I said to Joon-yeong who's still holding the door. He looks at me, like he's worried that I'm gonna slam the table any moment.

After the call, we heard someone shout from distance, making the zombies to leave infront of our room.

"I think they're sensitive to sounds." Everyone looked at me but no one answered. The audacity.

On-jo then stood up and asked Cheong-san.

"He said they'll come." Cheong-san explained.

"Did they believe you? What if they think it's a prank and decide not to come?" Gyeong-su asked, I nodded my head as an agreement.