15 | The bully's former gopher

"Y/N ahh

"Y/N ahh..." The mentioned girl looked up to her playmate who called her, she let go of the toys that she was holding and blinked a few times, waiting for the boy to continue on talking.

"I have something to tell you..." Her friend trailed off.

"C'mon, tell me now. You know that I have no patience." The girl who's wearing a pink dress and has a pigtail hairstyle replied to him, he just sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

"WIll you just grow up without patience?"

"Yes. Now hurry up."

The boy just sighed and bit his lip. "Eomma told me that we'll move house later."

Y/N could only space out with what her friend said. Did she just hear it right? Her friend will move house and will not live across from them from now on?

"Really? Then... then... why did you... just say it now?" Her tears started to fall down. You can't really blame her for crying. Her friend... a great friend of hers will go distance from now on.

"They just... also told me now. AHHH! Don't cry. You're... making me cry... too." Soon enough, the boy also joined her in crying while sniffing. They've been friends since the beginning, and it only took them eight years to be apart from one another.

"Whom will I... play... my toys from... now on?" Y/N just cried louder. Her playmate, not knowing what to do, just also made his cry louder.

"Here... here..." The boy got something from his pocket to give it to her, Y/N wiped the liquid that was coming out from her nose before getting it.

"Promise me that... when we see each other... we'll be friends again, okay?" The girl nodded, her eyes still sore from all the crying.

"Just don't turn into a bully... I'll ignore you... if you turn into one. I'll pretend to... not know you for my whole life."

The boy chuckled in the middle of his cries and ruffled the girl's hair. Y/N looked at what her friend gave her in her hands. It's a piece of paper with his name on it, so that she'll never forget him– or even his name.

»»————-  ————-««

"Why do you keep on stalling? Do you have a crush?" On-jo asked Cheong-san who was beating around the bush since earlier, he just looked at her with a blank face.

Some of us started to talk more about our experience, opening up to each other about our lives. And it's really good... atleast for me. This whole thing just made our bond stronger. As we should! We'll just all survive together anyway.

While some of us... are planning to confess.

Let me tell you a secret, that 'some' is just Cheong-san.