13 | Save our souls

"Are you really sure you're fine now and you could help us?" Wu-jin asked for I don't know how many times already, I chuckled at him and smiled

"Wu-jin ah, I appreciate you asking that for the hundredth time today but I'm really fine." I answered him before grabbing a piece of wood, checking if it can fit to the SOS sign we're making.

"How's this?" He held up a yellow thingy, then we heard Hyo-ryeong shouting at him. "Not that one, put it down!" Hyo-ryeong commanded, he pouted before complying to it, making me giggle.

"Yah, we could use this as a weapon, look." Gyeong-su showed us a metal that has a pointed edge, he gave one to me then we acted like we're fighting using the metal as a sword, just imagine some historical drama. I laughed before putting it down, looking for something that is useful.

"Sooo... about the phone?" I-sak changed the topic, I looked up to her and furrowed my eyebrows. Right! I forgot about that st*pid phone that has my shadow as a lockscreen and my birthday as a passcode.

"I'm pretty sure the owner is already a zombie." I chuckled to my own answer, with I-sak following my laugh. It didn't really bother me that much, with all of this happening, and it's not like the phone gallery is full of my picture or whatsoever. The owner of that phone is no stalker, I assume. Ang who knows, maybe it's just a coincidence that the lockscreen looks like my shadow and the random numbers just appeared to be my birthday.

"Harsh." Gyeong-su reacted, making us three laugh.

"Grab anything big and colorful!" On-jo shouted, and that made us go back to our work. Gyeong-su went to help Na-yeon when he noticed that the girl was carrying a bunch of wood. I smiled, because these two are now finally getting along. I'm also proud of Na-yeon for taking her character development seriously.

"Joon-yeong ah! Go up there and look!" Wu-jin requested, Joon-yeong then climbed up to a ladder. "Careful, careful." Hyo-ryeong said to him.

"How does it look?" Ji-min asked Joon-yeong who is now on the top of the world. I'm kidding, I just don't know what to call it but it's like a thick wall. "First... the 'O' is just too narrow."

"He said the 'O' is too narrow. Dae-su, hand me that long one."

"Okay."

"It should be much bigger than this."

"On-jo ah, do you think this is useful?" I shouted, asking my friend from afar. She looked at me and jumped, I raised the parts of the chair that I broke just now. "Yup, hand it over here!"

"Guys, keep it up."

"That goes over there."

"It goes like this."

"It looks like a railway."

"And the 'S' is way too short."

"Is this enough?"