02 | Flight turned into fight

"Yah, wake up! It's lunch time!" I slowly opened my eyes, seeing I-sak waking me up from my nap time

"Yah, wake up! It's lunch time!" I slowly opened my eyes, seeing I-sak waking me up from my nap time. Shocks, did I sleep through our class again?

It was finally lunch time, and our meal for today is my favorite, so I had the urge to eat as much as I could together with I-sak and On-jo.

"Hey, Cheong-san can feel that." I-sak said when she caught our friend staring at the group of boys where Cheong-san is sitting.

"I wasn't looking at him." On-jo defended, which made me laugh. Her and her unbelievable lies.

"Yeah, right. The whole school knows you two are going out on dates." I said while I shook my head at her.

"We're not dating." On-jo said once again, Me and I-sak gave her unbelievable scoff and continued our food.

"It's true, I'm serious." We nodded our heads, as if we're believing her.

"Actually..." We looked up, waiting for On-jo to say something.

"Nothing, nevermind." I frowned at On-jo, slowly being annoyed by that attitude of her. She's been like that since a while a ago! Leaving cliffhangers and anything.

"Tell us now, come on." I-sak insisted and I nodded. I don't know, I'm just too lazy to talk at the moment.

"You slept with Cheong-san, didn't you?" On-jo and I exchanged a surprised look, before looking at I-sak who just said the most insane thing I've ever heard.

"Are you crazy?!" On-jo hit I-sak and I started laughing. The dumb and dumber.

"I told Su-hyeok I like him." On-jo admitted, which made me and I-sak stop on our tracks.

"What? What did you say?" I asked On-jo once again, confirming if I heard that right.

"I told Su-hyeok I like him..." I-sak and I stared at each other, not really expecting the words that came from our friend's mouth.

"What?!" I-sak and I stood up, completely shocked, and shocked, and shocked, ang super duper shocked with what just On-jo said. She then pulled us down and shushed us.

I-sak started hitting On-jo, probably teasing her while I still had my mouth wide, not expecting what I heard.

"Y/N.." On-jo held my chin and closed my mouth which made me gulp.

I-sak threw such a questions to On-jo, then admitted that Su-hyeok didn't give her a proper answer which made me laugh.

"Yah, why would you even like him? He can't even keep one promise." I asked while shaking my head, still eating my meal.

"Y/N-ah, why are you so bitter when the topic's about Su-hyeok? Are you guys ex or something?"

"You're crazy, I-sak ah, you're crazy."

"Yah, tell me if you guys are ex so I could stop liking him."

"Why would you even believe I-sak's assumption?!"