08 | Pep talk

Cheong-san and I were waiting anxiously for them, while we kept our eyes to the door, waiting for them to barge in

"Isn't it ironic how they're playing something for meditation but we're both anxious." I nervously laughed, biting the tip of my nail fingers.

"They'll be fine, they should be." Cheong-san reassured me, giving me a soft smile which I returned.

Then the door opened, I quickly rushed into them, and deeply sighed when I saw that all of them were safe and sound.

Dae-su hugged Cheong-san, I was silently hoping that someone would rush to hug me too but I guess no one will so I just shrugged off that thought. When Cheong-san saw On-jo entering, he put Dae-su aside and quickly rushed to her. What a jerk.

On-jo then kicked Cheong-san which made him grunt, I just shook my head, having enough of their bickering.

"Let's go. We have to go to the roof before the music ends." Wu-jin held my hand which made me stare at our hands intertwining.

"Where's Su-hyeok? He's not here." On-jo went outside, making us follow her. Then we saw him and Nam-ra running, instructing us to close the door fast 'cause the zombies are approaching.

I let go of Wu-jin's hands softly to help them close the curtains when someone suddenly hit me in the shoulder. I looked at the person while holding my shoulder, acting as if I got seriously hurt.

"Yah, don't you know how much you make me worried?!" I-sak continued on hitting me which made me grunt.

"Yah! Stop hitting me!" Then she hugged me and cried in between the embrace, I hugged her back and patted her on the back.

"I'm still alive, don't you see?" I softly asked and caressed her hair.

"And you have the audacity to dance." I chuckled at her statement, making me shake my head, then someone joined the hug, we quickly looked at On-jo and the three of us hugged for a little while.

"Yah, Nam-ra. What happened to your arm?"

»»————-  ————-««

"I trust Nam-ra ah." I stated, after Su-hyeok and Cheong-san had a heavy argument that led into some mild violence. "If she'll turn into a zombie, she should be turning right now. It takes only one to three minutes before the infection takes control of you from what I have observed."

I went near her and offered her my hand. She slowly shook my head and smiled at me softly, indicating that she'll not hold my hand, not because she doesn't want to, but because she doesn't want to harm me.

I sighed and just sat beside her, for her to know that I'm just here for her.

On-jo then went near her, asking Prez if she's alright.