09 | A kiss and a phone

"You're the best, Y/N-ah

"You're the best, Y/N-ah..." Dae-su said while munching some food in his mouth, showing a thumbs up sign, I just chuckled at his silliness.

"Yah, I also went in there." Joon-yeong said to Dae-su, pretending to be sulking.

"Anyways, did you find any sleeping zombie there?" Gyeong-su then joked, making me shook |my head and giggle a bit. No, but we did find someone there.

I noticed Nam-ra and Su-hyeok are still there. Right, I forgot about them for a second. I'm so sorry. I quickly got some snacks and drinks for me to give to them.

"Just a sec." I stood up, but the others didn't really mind me, they're too busy eating. And I can't blame them for that, we've been starving for 2 days already.

"Yah, don't eat too much! We need to save some and we'll get bloated!" I heard I-sak scolding Gyeong-su while his mouth was full of food which made me chuckle. I continued on walking towards my two friends but I stopped on my tracks when I saw Nam-ra leaning on Su-hyeok.

Wait...

Why the hell is Nam-ra leaning on Su-hyeok?!?!

Are they gonna...

Oh my gosh... oh my gosh!

They just kissed!

And I freaking witnessed it!

Noooooo... my virgin eyes!

I wanted to close my eyes but I couldn't. There's still a part of me that wants to witness this, until I feel someone's presence beside me.

"Hey Y/N, what are you looking at– Oh my gosh!" Wu-jin then covered his eyes with his hands, but was still peeking when he also saw the scenario. I chuckled at him. He looks like a child who's watching a movie with their parents then suddenly a kissing scene appears.

"Look at them..." I scrunch my nose when their lips are still collided. Not in disgust, but in cringeness. "Being all lovey-dovey in the middle of the apocalypse." I frowned at them. Gosh, their kiss are taking too long.

"Did you hear them complain when you're having a concert earlier?" Wu-jin teased, his eyebrows raised.

"That's a whole different thing!" I defended, just earning an irritating laugh from him which made me roll my eyes.

"But on the other side... it's pretty romantic, though a little cliché, yes. But it's..." I stopped, struggling to find the right words to say. At the end, I just gave up on explaining it to Wu-jin and sighed.

"Oh young love."

"You're young too. Don't you want to experience it?" Wu-jin asked, his hands crossed in his chest. I faced him with a confused look.

"Now that I think of it... yes, I do want to experience it." I giggled at my cringe thoughts but continued on talking. "If ever I'll get bitten, I'll confess to someone I like. And if he likes me too, I'll let him have my first kiss before I turn... Eww, this is so cringe." I stated the last sentence with disgust, regretting the first sentences I've said.