Part 3 - New beginning

Next few weeks passed quickly. Siddharth was busy convincing producers to let Shehnaaz walk out of the show. Shehnaaz on the other hand had only one task, NOT to show her happiness after Sidharth professed his love for her. Finally, the wait was over as the channel accepted Sana's request to walk out of the show as she had already confessed her feelings and channel might face backlash of audience. Today, was Sana's last day in MSK.

After the shooting was over, Shehnaaz came out of the set and saw a black car. She exclaimed 'Sidharth came to pick me up'. She excitedly opened the car door but saw Adith instead of Sidharth. She became sad, 'Yeh Siddharth kyun nahi aaya. Maine phir kuch galat kar diya kya jo who gussa ho gaya' she was lost in her thought when a message popped on her mobile.

'Sorry Baby..I had an audition so aa nahi paaya tujhe lene. Adith ke saath ghar jaa main aa jaunga in few hours 😘'

The house was empty when Sana reached his home. Rita maa had gone to Neetu Di's place for few days as she knew Sidharth needed some time with Shehnaaz. Sidharth had instructed Adith to not leave her alone because 'you never know usse kab kya lag jaaye aur hurt ho jaye' he had told Adith. Shenaaz and Adith were waiting for Siddharth to come back while having small talks in between which were majorly initiated by Shehnaaz. She asked so many questions to Adith that he felt he was part of KBC. Sidharth ke sath aap kabse hai? Usko kahan ghumna pasand hai? Wo meri tarah sabko daanta hai? And what not

The doorbell rang and Adith opened the door and as expected Shukla ji was standing in front of the door looking all handsome in his grey T-shirt and blue denim. He entered and a smile formed on his lips looking at his baby.

'Moti! Aa gayi tu. Koi naya show to nahi sign kar liya bache wache paida karne ka' he teased Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz got up from crouch and moved towards Siddharth crying 'Siddhaaarthhh kyun kehta hai yeh sab'. She hugged him and he immediately wrapped her in his arms, kissing her hair and keeping his chin on her head. After few mins they parted then Sidharth said 'main change karke aata hu phir baatein karenge'. He came back after 15 mins to the living room to find Adith had left and Sana was busy scrolling through the social media for #SIDNAAZ.

Sid: Kya kar rahi hai Gadhi

Sana: Hayee tujhe pata hai SIDNAAZ kitna famous hai. Pata nahi colors wale kya soch ke MSK chalu kiye the jab sabko sirf SIDNAAZ aacha lagta hai

Sid was adoring her as she continued to blabber. She was relaxed and chirpy for the first time after MSK started.

Sid: Abey moti kitna bolegi. Yeh bata kya khayegi

Sana: Chicken

Sid: Ruk. Order karne de phir teri baatein sunta hu. (SId ka kaam sirf sunna tha 😉)

Sana: Tune kissi se baat kari after Bigg Boss?

Sid answered while looking at his mobile (busy ordering): Baat hui thi naa tere samne Fifi se, Paras se

Shehnaaz was listening to him intently waiting for another names. Sidharth took a quick glance at her and understood what she is prying for.

Sid: Aarti, Shefali and Mahira se socha tha baat karu but busy ho gaya tera raita sametne mein 🤣

Sana got angry with his answer and said 'Koi jaroorat nahi thi mera raita sametne ki..Main chamach rakhi thi kha leti apna raita..Saare ladke pasand karte the mujhe.'

Sidharth was happy, he has maanoing session after such a long time. He liked everything with Sana, be it the fun banters, flirting, teasing and even the fights. He had missed every moment he had with her in BB house. They chatted while having their dinner. They both went to the bedroom and cuddled into each other arms.

*******

Sorry ppl..Plz forgive me as I am really bad and also very awkward while writing intimate scenes. Do share your comments if you feel this scene is out place or poorly written. I will try to improve else will get rid of them completely. Be kind to this new writer. 😊

*******

Though it was not the first time they slept together but it was first time after BB house. It felt strangely different. Sidharth always felt in control but today he was no where near his sane self. Her smell was sweeter than usual, her breath felt warmer than usual ...'GOD....HOW TO CALM MYSELF' he thought frustrated. He was getting restless.

'Kya hua tujhe..itna kyu hil raha hai. Need nahi aa rahi' asked Sana affectionately 'Chal main tujhe sulati hu'. She brought his head near her neck and started patting his head. Sidharth was 'Go Went Gone'.

He reached to crook of her neck placed a gentle kiss on it. Shehnaaz stopped breathing by this sudden touch, and she felt shivers all over her body. He smiled at the effect he had on her and started placing hard kisses all over her neck. Her hand moved to back of his head and started caressing his hair. Sid was biting, kissing and sucking her neck moving down to collarbone. He then moved up brushing his lips to her's. 'Can I kiss you baby? Please let me kiss you' he whispered. Sana blushed and closed her eyes giving him permission. He placed soft kisses on her lips. The kisses got intensified and he was now biting her lower lip and sucking her tongue. His hand moved inside her top and he started massaging her bare waist.

They parted the kiss, and he placed his forehead on hers rubbing his nose with her's. He said in his breathless husky voice 'I love you Shehnaaz'. She always knew it but always wanted to hear it. 'I love you too' she replied. Sidhharth smiled and said 'ab to ganda wala pyar ho gaya jaan'. And again started to kiss her but this time the kisses were harsh. He opened first two buttons of her night dress and started to move from her lips to jaws, to neck, collarbone and then her cleavage, where he spotted her birthmark. it looked so tempting, he bit her birthmark making her moan his name 'Siddhaarthh'. He was so turned on by her aroused voice calling out his name. He kept on biting and sucking her birthmark and his hands mapping her entire back. After some time he slowly moved back and said 'One step at a time baby'. Pulling her into his arms he patted her head and kissed her hair. 'I think we should sleep before I turn into a maniac' he said. 'Maniaak..meniak...maniac, yeh kya hota hai' she asked innocently making him smile. 'Tu naa mujhe pagal kar degi' he replied with his eyes closed. He quickly went into deep slumber, but Shehnaaz was wide awake thinking about what had happened.

'Hayee yeh to mujhe sach mein pyar karta hai. Iska matlab yeh mera ab boyfriend hai' she was grinning while thinking about it. She thought she will tell her family about him tomorrow; she was sure they will support their relationship. 'Sidharth loves Shehnaaz' she said. And with these happy thoughts SIDNAAZ slept cuddling into each other.