Part 17 - Koffee with Sid

***This one is for you user90775424 :) 

Sidharth was called at Koffee with Karan. He agreed to attend it as he was forced by the director to promote his latest movie also he thought it was a good opportunity to clear Sana's name. He was a guest to the show along with Ranveer Singh. 

Karan introduces them. 'So today we have two immensely talented actors with us. One of them has proved his metal by his iconic roles in Bajirao Mastani, Gully boy and latest Madhukar. But more than his fabulous acting; he creates more social media uproar by his Fashion statement. Please welcome our male fashionista Ranveer Singh. With him we have heart robe of India, making his debut on our show. He is always trending on twitter, unlike any other actors people love him for who he is. Please welcome the sexy, most eligible bachelor Sidharth Shukla.'

Ranveer Singh was wearing a suit with diamond prints with all the shades of rainbow in it whereas Sidharth wore a linen light brown suit. Together they looked like spring and summer sitting on the same couch.

Karan: Ranveer of course is a veteran in our show but let me ask you Sid. We are good friends, you always come to my parties then why did you always reject coming on my show?

Sid: Karan, you have already asked me everything during your parties so I was not sure if there is anything left for me to say, I didn't want to bore you with repetitive talks

Karan: Very smart Sid, but we have 1.2 billion people who want to know what I know

Sid: No, they don't, they also have SNIT. I thought they will rest after I announced our relation but to my surprise, they are active more than ever.

Karan: Talking about SNIT, I know you are a private guy, how annoyed you are when all your actions are investigated?

Sid: Yes, I am a private person, but there is nothing to hide. I appreciate when people don't intrude when I am spending time with my family. They can continue dissecting all video and pics. Yes, Initially, I was not that comfortable with it, but Shehnaaz once said that we are lucky to get so much love not everyone has a loyal fanbase who fight for you, trend you and hold lives for you every day. Unki wajah se meri films kabhi flop nahi hoti, what more can I ask for. I love them and respect them for investing so much time and emotions in us. We are blessed.

Karan: What about you Ranveer. You also receive a lot of attention, but you always seem to enjoy it?

Ranveer: Nah. I never feel like I am separate from my fans, I am always in conversation with them. If no one is talking about me then I just wear a suit and go to public places. And that gets everyone talking.

Karan: My team was doing research on you, Sid, and they came across an article where Sana said she is in one-sided love with you. What was that about?

Sid blushed and laughed: She just blurted that as I had told her not make our relationship public. She was so naïve she didn't know what to answer when she was bombarded with questions.

Karan: That means you were in relationship after her shaadi show.

Sid: We were in relationship from BB house, she misunderstood MSK show and signed that.

Karan: Now this is news, how come all the talks are about your friendship with her in BB

Sid: Karan, am I giving away too much info?.....I have liked her from day 1 and I had indirectly confessed several times in BB and she always smiled so we both knew what we felt for each other. None of us need 1000 roses, getting down on knee type of things.

Karan: What about you Ranveer. Whom the cupid hit first?

Ranveer: Look at me and look at her. What do you think...I have spent days, only to get her say hi to me

Karan: Ok, So Sid you were in love at first sight and Ranveer waited for her to get single before making a move

Sid: Karan, I feel like I am in a 3 year flashback. We can talk about future also. I have movie coming out next week.

Karan: Ok, so we will talk about future. When are you guys getting married? You guys created a storm when Sana was clicked with a BIGGGG diamond ring after your Maldives holiday.

Sid turned toward camera: My movies 'Swatantra' coming next week, it is a periodic drama. Please go any watch it, I hope you guys will enjoy. Thank you Karan for having me on your show.

Karan: Ok Sid, message received. I hope to receive the wedding card soon as well. Moving on to your Bollywood entry and her Hollywood entry. She received a lot of trolling for accepting that movie. And every time it is your fans who spit hatred, how do you handle that? Does she blame you sometimes for it?

Sid: She is not that stupid to blame me for it but yes trolling does affect her more than it does to me. But what shocks me is that those people call themselves my fans; but still hurt the person who I love the most. If you are hurting her, you are saddening me, and my fans will never do that. I would not like to be associated to anyone who is trying to defame her, even if it means I lose a few fans.

You know what Karan, I had asked her to postpone the wedding, I convinced her to take the project. But even if "SHE" took that decision there is nothing wrong with it. She is immensely talented and has finally got a movie that she deserves. So, all I can say is "Behind every troll, there is a jealous soul."

Karan: And your every rhyme, always rocks and roll.

Karan then asked several questions on their career and projects they worked on.

Karan: When I look at you both, the term 'Opposite attracts' appears true. Did you guys have any ups and downs coz of it?

Ranveer gave his answer.

Sid: I don't think fundamentally or value wise we are opposite; we both believe in same things. But yes, personality wise there are differences but there are no two people who are same. She is a little more expressive that's all.

Karan: What about your family? Does it get awkward sometimes when you guys meet?

Sid: No, not really. On the contrary, they gel so well. Her family is so fun loving that you enjoy every second you spend with them. Their sense of humour is on another level, Karan.

Ranveer: Sana is amazing, every time I met her, I was in splits. She doesn't realise but she is a mine full of tiktok trends.

Karan continued with his show while dropping SIDNAAZ bomb here and there feeding fans with a lot of SIDNAAZ moments. The episode was telecasted and Sidnaaz were again trending on social media. Sana saw the episode while on shoot of the movie in Australia. She immediately called Sidharth.

Sid: Hey baby, itni subah kyu phone kar rahi hai? everything fine naa? He asked with concern.

Sana: Maine naa Karan wala interview dekha. Haye tune mere liye kinna sona bola. Aur tujhe pata hai hum phir se trend kar rahe. Kya muh band karwaya hai tune unn trollers ka. Mazza aa gaya.

Sid was happy listening to her chirpy voice, he could imagine her face with that beautiful smile. He suddenly had an urge to see her.

Sid: Baby, video on kar. Lets talk for sometime

Sana: Ok, let me go to my vanity. (switching on the camera) hawww, tu abhi tak so raha hai? Teri press conference hai naa morning ko?

Sid: Baby, I miss you. I miss your smile, I miss hugging you. I wish I was there with you.

Sana: ohoo, savere savere romantic. Main bhi tujhe bahut miss kar rahi, aaja mere paas.

Sid: Will try. I love you jaan. And remember wahan kissi aur mein mujhe mat dekh lena

Sana: Haye naiii...main unme UNKO hi dekhti hu. Yahan naa ladke bina shirt ke pure din pani mein ek plastic ki boat pe khade ho kar waves pe khelte hai. Bahut aacha lagta hai dekh kar. She teased Sidharth and starts laughing loudly.

Sid: Tu kabhi nahi sudhregi, Moti.

He was smiling looking at his goofball. How can a person fall in love same person everyday, he thought. But everything is possible with SIDNAAZ.