Part 14 - Moksha Mantra

Sana woke up early, she pulled the sheet and wrapped herself in it to cover herself. She covered Sidharth with quilt before getting up from bed. Sana decided to click some morning pics in bedsheet. Why? Because she is as filmy as one can get also she knew she will get amazing morning pics considering the room and the view. She pulled the curtain allowing sunrays to enter the room and brightening it up. Sidharth woke up by the noise and light, his eyes fell on silhouette of his love, she was posing making strange faces. This was nothing new for him but still every time she does it, he falls in love with her. 

His eyes then roamed around her body which was only covered with a white sheet and shadow of her curves were visible on the sheet due to sunlight. He gets up and wears his shorts which was lying somewhere on the floor. He moves behind Sana gives her a back hug and kisses her neck and shoulder 'Last night kaafi nahi tha, jo tum morning se mujhe tease kar rahi ho' he said biting her earlobe. She tried to change the topic (as she is sober now) 'Uth gaya kullu, tu meri pics lega'. 

Sidharth was so mesmerized by the view (view of Sana ofcourse), that all Sana's effort to deviate the topic were futile. 'You don't need a pic Jaan. I will never forget how sexy you looked in this sheet' he said and moved his hands inside the sheet from the side opening. He plays with her belly button making her moan 'Mat kar Sidharth'. 'Kyu Baby?' he teased her while planting kisses on her bare back. 'Breakfast nahi karna kya' she tried coming up with excuse with a mind which was already out of control. 'Thats what I am doing Baby! I am having my favorite breakfast' He said putting her back into bed.

Sidnaaz went for breakfast after Sidharth had his own 3 course meal. Their friends were already present.

Kushal: Aaj bahar chalte hai. There is a hidden beach which we can reach after trekking for around 20 mins.

Ken: We are in. What about our newlyweds?

Sidharth: Ofcourse we are in. So lets meet in 1 hour?

Ken: Sorry folks. But I have to visit my uncle so will take few hours. We will go around 12 and spend our evening there?

Everyone agreed to the plan. Ken and Clara left for his uncles place and the other two couples roamed around the resort, clicking pictures and playing a little on resort beach. They went back to their rooms to wait for Ken's return. Sidharth laid on bed to sleep seeing which Sana got irritated 'Siddharth tu hamesha sota kyu rehta hai, uth mujhe need nahi aa rahi. main bore hongi phir'. Sidharth put his head in pillow and extended his hand calling her to bed 'Aa jaa main sulata hu tujhe'. Sana got was very happy to hear it and immediately jumps on the bed 'Main aa gayi babyyy'. Sidharth smiles mischievously under the below and unzips her dress. Before Sana could react she is in her lingerie and Sid is on top of her. She looks at him with shocked expression 'Kya Sidharth, tu sulane wala tha mujhe' she complained. 'Baby, i will make you so dog-tired that you will sleep'. And he was right, she did sleep after that.

There was a knock on Sidnaaz room. Sidharth knew it must be Ken, he looked at Sana who was sleeping peacefully so he got up wore his shorts and T-shirt to open the door. As soon as Sid opened the door, Ken jumped inside the room and ran towards the bed. He became still to see the view on bed, he immediately turned around to see furious Sidharth with deadly glare. Luckily for Ken, Sana was covered on all the right spots. 'I bought this dress for Sana. Please pass it to her on my behalf' Ken threw the dress at Sidharth before sprinting out of room. 'You better watch out bro. You will pay for today' Ken heard Sidharth shouting from behind.

The gang reached the beach after the trek. It definitely was a hidden beach, there was no one except our Sidnaaz gang. They played in the water for sometime and as always Sana was stuck to Sidharth when in sea. She had wrapped legs on his torso when he took her to deep water. The water was till Sidharth's chest and he squatts a little so that the water reaches Sana's chin.  'Sidharth, mat kar kutte. Mujhe darr lag raha hai. Attack aa jayega mujhe' clinging to him tightly 'Main sachi kuch bhi karungi tu agar mujhe bahar le jayega. Kuch bhi sachi. Please bahar le chal'. Sidharth was enjoying looking at the scared cat 'Chal list banate hai ki tu kya karegi. Roz morning kiss, every Sunday aloo ka paratha and only 2 reels daily' demanded Sidharth. 'Sidharth sab manjoor hai but sirf 2 reels nahi ho ga, mujhe yaha dooba do but main reels to banaungi' Sana retaliated. Sidharth laughed at her and took her out of sea.

The gang was having lunch, Ken and Sana were joking around. Soon the boys were playing on the beach and girls started their girl talk.

Meera: Aaj kal Sana ne naya mantra sikha hai for moksh prapti. (then she starts shouting in moaning voice) Sidharthhh....sidharthhh...ahhh...sidharth

Clara laughed: What nonsense. You are so dead. Sid is gonna kill us if hears this.

Meera: I am not lying, I tell you what. We know what happened after pool, then after dinner I went to their room to get my stuff, in morning you went to call them for breakfast and now when Ken went to call them, every time she was chanting his name. Vacation pe gym nahi jaa raha so this is his exercise.

Sana was all red with embarrassment: Chup karo tum sab. Abse phone karna...room tak aane ki zaroorat nahi hai

Sid saw Sana blushing so he ran towards girls. 'Moti, paani de. Waise kya baat ho rahi hai jo sab itna has rahe' he asked curiously. He observed Sana getting redder with the question.

Meera: Kuch nahi, we have found a mantra to reach heaven but unfortunately not every one gets the chance to recite it. Waise, you look pretty THIRSTY.  

Sid understood what they might be talking about and he joins the tease: I am HUNGRY as well. Do you have something for me?

Sana was angry, throwing daggers at him with her eyes. Sidharth realized that he might regret this fun flirt session later so he immediately rectified 'I meant I love Sana's dishes. Can I have one now?' he said looking at Sana. Sana bit his lips in revenge making a cut. 'Abhi sirf mirchi hai baaki ka khana baad mein milega' she said chuckling. 'Will wait for it meri Jaan' Sid left for the game after giving a kiss on cheeks

Next few days they spent exploring new beaches, shacks and clubs. They were stuck to each other, not wasting a single second without the other person. They finally had to come back to Mumbai and then left for respective projects after two days.