Part 23 - Nach Baliye

After last nights fiasco, all cousins were scared of awaken Sherawali Mata. Sana had turned to a paranoid bride-to-be who was rechecking everything a thousand time to make it a perfect wedding. Sidharth on the other hand was chilling, getting pampered by both his family as well as his in-laws. If he knew wedding was this fun he might have become a contestant of MSK and married her then only. Today, he only had to worry about evening sangeet, the entire day was at his leisure. There were some pooja's but he could skip those, his family can take care of them. 

He planned to visit Sana, unknown of the fact that she was now possessed. As soon as he reached Sana's place, he gave a call to her but it went unanswered so he called Baaz. But to his surprise Baaz suggested him to go back 'Sid Bhai, aap jao yaha se, Moto se miloge to shayad aap shaadi cancel kar do. Pagal ho gayi hai wo' He complained. Sid ignored his warning and went inside to see Sana shouting at anyone and everyone who came her way. She was giving instruction + scolding along with practicing for her dance in evening. He tapped on her shoulder and shouted 'SURPRISEEE. I missed you baby'. But to his shock he was responded by a punch on his stomach 'Kutte, tune mera dance dekh liya naa. Kyu aaya tu yahan?' she glared at him. He now understood what Baaz meant. He cupped her face and softly asked her 'Kya hua baby? Itni tension mein kyu hai?' only to get another punch. 'Tujhe nahi pata, Kal shaadi hai apni. aur dekh saari taraf kuch tayari hi nahi hai' She again shouted. Sidharth looked around to find a beautifully decorated home and all arrangements completed, he unaware of what was missing asks her innocently 'Baby, kya nahi hua? Sab to tayar dikh raha hai.' Her nostril flared with anger this time 'Dikhta nahi hai tujhe, andha hai....Wo dekh yeh log ne Gardenia se decorate kiya hai..maine inko Calla lily se bola tha...aur udhar dekh kya likha hai Sana weds Sid instead of Shehnaaz weds Sidharth...Aur abhi tak flowers se SidNaaz ka banner bola tha woh bhi aaya nahi hai...12 sweets boli thi abhi tak 9 hi ready hai...' and she kept on going for another 10 mins. 

Sid just looked at her not registering anything she was saying, but the only thing he could sense was a panic in her eyes, but not knowing why. He knew he cant resolve single issue that she mentioned so all he planned to do was make her feel better. He pulled her towards her room and requested her cousins to give them some privacy. In the process, he got teasing smile from all her cousins 'Privacyyy Shrivacy chahiye jija ji ko...aisa kya karne wale hai jo humare samne nahi kar sakte'. He simply shook his head and whispered 'Maar khane wala hu, dekh apni behen ka mood' showing his disappointed face. .As soon as everyone left, he pulled Sana in for a bone crushing hug. She was to restless to even hug him back. She tried to come out of the hug when Sid asked her again 'Hug me back', it was more like a plead than demand. She was finally feeling better, maybe lack of his touch made her so paranoid, who knows all they knew was they needed each other for the SUKOON. After few mins, Sid pulled away from the hug and sat on bed pulling her on his lap. 'Baby, should I give u the secret for best wedding' he asked and she nodded. 'You need to ENJOY it. Tumhare pasand ke flowers nahi hai but they still look beautiful, SIDNAAZ ka banner nahi hai so what SIDNAAZ to saath hai naa' He said caressing her cheek. 'But mujhe perfect shaadi chahiye Sidharthhhh' she whinned. 'It is perfect if its with YOU' he replied lovingly. 

'Now, what I want you to do is call your nikamma cousin gang and allocate them tasks and all you need to do is get ready and look pretty. And don't you dare forget to smile' he instructed her with a smile. She was felling all better now. Maybe all she really needed was him to calm down. 'Ab jab sab sort ho gaya hai to lets go out for sometime, Last date before shaadi. What sayyy??' He said mischievously. She agreed immediately. They went out not before Sana giving a million instructions to everyone. They didn't do much as they were in out in public without their security. Shehnaaz took him to a secluded river side covered with trees, it was her place from her childhood. She always came here to have her 'ME TIME, though it was not the same like before but she still felt the same peace. Infact it was better now, she had Sid with her, whose fingers were entangled with her and his shoulder supporting her head. Shehnaaz told him her childhood stories and he was imagining how beautiful his life has become and will be...forever.  

They came back for Sangeet, and got ready before Sana was about to move out of room when a message popped up 'We are going to have best shaadi ever, my dulhan. SMILE'. She smiled and went towards the venue. The function started with couple dance of SIDNAAZ which was cheered by everyone. After which everyone gave their performance, Neetu di, Preeti Di, Shehbaaz, Dad and Mom, cousins, even Dada-Daadi performed. Everyone was enjoying and then the BATTLE started the DANCE BATTLE. First Sidharth family performed on all the reels that were created on Shehnaaz from Saada Kutta to her latest reel. The performance was really good, it was funny and everyone performed really well. Next was Sana's family turn and it was phenomenal. The performance started with Zakir's standup background audio 'waise to main bahut sakt launda tha' with Sid's clips in serious mood; 'but yahan main pighal gaya' with another clip of Sid looking at Sana with smile on BB opening stage. Then they started the dance with cousins acting as SIDNAAZ, with song mix in Sidharth's voice (songs that he sang). First was 'Sid is King' with a cousin acting like SID in swag, then 'Kaise bataye kyu tujhko chahien' with Shukla ji tadofying his lady, 'Bol do naa zara' where Sid was flirting with Sana, 'Kuch naa kaho' with clips of 'Chant Shukla Ji' clips, 'Khullam khulla pyar karenge hum dono' with public love confessions of couple, and last 'Joru ka gulam' with several clips of Sidharth manaofying Shehnaaz. A lot of clips were captured by Baaz, they also hacked mobiles of Sid and Sana. 

The performance was enjoyed by both families, every one was hooting and cheering at each and every clip and dance. Even Sidharth was enjoying it before the last clip which was instagram live of this performance and that too from Sid's account. Sid was watching it with open mouth unable to understand how to react; when Baaz came to the stage and says 'Sid this is tit-for-tat and WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!' with a mic drop. The winners were pretty clear but Sid was happier to see Sana clapping and cheering for her family's win. Baaz came and hugged Sid 'Sorry bhai, juloos ka plan pehle nahi tha..bt aap bhi dnt mess with the best..FAMILY'. Sid smirked 'Well played Chote, The game is ONNNN!!'