Part 12 - Lucky Charm

Sana and Sidharth were going through the projects. Most of the projects wanted to cast them together in
a romantic script. Sidharth was getting bored going through similar scripts when he saw a script of movie with Anurag Kashyap. It was a dark comedy and Sidharth's role was small, but Sidharth liked the script. He was a big fan of Anurag and he thought to be associated to such an amazing story in any form would be a good experience. He called Kaushal and told him about his inclination towards movie. Kaushal was skeptical about this role as it was very small and Sidharth was a big name now. But still on Sidharth's insistence Kaushal agreed and arranged for audition.

Sana: Tu itna bada fan hai Anurag Kashyap ka jo ittu chote se role ke liye itna khush hue pada hai

Sid: Tune koi movie dekhi nahi hai Sir ki? . He asked Sana with amazement but somewhere he knew Sana is not familiar with Hindi Industry. 'Chal aaj main unki movie tujhe dikhata hu'

Sidharth and Shehnaaz watched 'Gangs of wasseypur' together. Sana did enjoy the movie but she was not sure if Sidharth should be part non-commercial movie.

Sana: Haye haye Sidharth tu aise marne wali movie karega. Koi romantic movie kar naa.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz, this movie will help establish as an actor. Current trend follow kiya to type cast ho jaunga. Waise bhi script bahut aachi hai. Abhi to audition bhi dena hai, pata nahi select bhi ho paunga.

Sidharth prepared for the audition for a week. His audition went well.

Anurag: Very good Siddharth. You are a better actor than I expected. Can we try for a different role as well?

Sid: Oh thank you Sir. I am a big fan and to hear praise from you means a lot. Of course I can audition for another role. Can you tell me which role would you like me to play.

Anurag: Ye role second lead ya lead hi maan lo because screentime almost same rahega as lead. Character dark hai which is very different from your personality but I believe you can do justice to the character.

Sidharth was really excited to hear it. He didn't think twice and said yes to it. He was selected for the role after audition. Siddharth was not able to contain his happiness. He hugged Shehnaaz as soon as he entered his home.

Sid: Sana, meri jaan, mujhe Anurag Sir ne second lead ka role diya hai. He said my acting is brilliant. Do you know he works with people like Manoj Bajpayee and Nawazudin. He liked my work. MY WORK.

Sana was happy to see Siddharth this elated, she had never seen him so excited.

Sana: Congratulations Baby. Ab to party banti hai?

Sid: Abhi sirf ghar walo ke saath. Kissi ko bata nahi sakte abhi iss project ke baare mein. But aaj, main sirf tere saath rahunga, Kal ke liye lunch rakh sabke saath.

Sidharth looked at her lovingly and said 'I never believed in fortune but I think I was wrong. You are my lucky charm...my lady luck.' He kissed her tenderly putting all his love in that kiss. 'Let's go on a date tonight' He said. Shehnaaz was surprised, they went for dinners and lunches in past but never had any formal dates. 'You mean, hum dono tayar ho kar dinner pe chalenge, dinner date matlab woh candle light type?' she asked innocently. 'Tu jyada question poochegi to mera mood ruin hoga phir chaupati pe pavbhaaji kilane le jaunga' he replied teasing her. 'Haye rabba nahi Sidharth, mujhe aachi wali date pe hi jana hai' She said making a cute pout. 'Mujhe date ke liye bahut tayar hona hai' with that she sprinted toward the room leaving Sidharth who was chuckling at her cute antics.

Shehnaaz was looking stunning in a golden sequin gown. Sidharth was not able to take his eyes off her. 'Let's cancel the date' he said looking at her intensely and goes close to her 'My dinner is served' and smashed his lips on her. They broke the kiss and Sana was blushing hard. She tried to hide the blush 'Kutte mere makeup ko bahut time lagta hai...kharab mat kar'. He laughed to see her all shy. 'Lets go, jaan' he said. They went to a sea side restaurant and a table was set on beach under a canopy which was decorated with candles.

 They went to a sea side restaurant and a table was set on beach under a canopy which was decorated with candles

Sana was elated to see the preparations done by Sidharth. Siddharth held her hand and took her to the table. Sidharth was unable to move away his hands from her, constantly playing with her fingers, as she was looking gorgeous.

Sana: Ab hum dono movie mein busy ho jayenge. Mujhe Canada jaana hai for 2 months. How will I live without you?

Sidharth: Baby, I will miss you too. But we will talk everyday..video call 😋. Chal ek quick holiday lete hai shooting start hone se pehle'. He said trying to cheer her up

Sana: Kahan? goa chalein?

Sidharth: Arey kahin aur chalte hai naa

Sana: Main kabhi goa nahi gayi hu. Aur tu goa kya sirf Rashmi ke saath jata hai? asked him teasingly

Sidharth just shook his head and said 'Jaisi marzi aapki, sweetheart'

Sana: Tune itna aacha date kaise plan kiya. Bahut experience lagta hai' she said winking at him

'This is my first date. I never took any GF for a formal date. Never felt doing anything special for anyone. You are a first for lot of things'. He said holding her hand and looking at her lovingly.

Sana smiled and asked 'Main first...aur teri. Sachi das'. 'Yup, first to go out on a date, first publicly accepted relation, first to meet my family and my first LOVE. I might have dated a few girls before but I never loved anyone also you are the first who has really LOVED me. I have never felt anyone love me unconditionally.' Sana was amazed to see Sidharth expressing his feeling without any inhibition. She could see the care and love Sidharth had for her, she felt blessed. He was 'A Perfect man' not only for her but any women, luckily he was hers.

Sana: Chal aaj main tera interview leti hu...Are you ready for champagne with Shenaaz?

So, Question 1, your first kiss?

Sidharth: Abey yaar, Aise sab question mat pooch. Bina wajah ka jhagda hoga. Main nahi answer karunga.

Sana: Chal question change, when did you realize you love me?

Sidharth: I was attracted to you from day one but I knew I fell for you when we had our first fight. Tab sure ho gaya tha there is no going back

Sana: Next question, mujhpe sabse jyada gussa kab aaya tha?

Sidharth: Spider wale task mein jab tu Rashmi ko captain bana rahi thi. Tab Asim tujhe hug karta tha, mera khoon khaul raha tha. I wanted to come and kiss you and declare that you are mine.

Sana: Hawwww mera baby!! to aa kar kar leta...waise aur bhi kabhi kiss karne ka mann kiya tha?

Sidharth blushed remembering BB days 'Roz mann karta tha' He starts coming close to her 'Tu mujhe bahut pareshan karti thi, cute pouts, biting your lips, kissing my neck. Wohhhh, you were killing me. And jis din bhi tera birthmark dikhta tha, I wished to drag you to washroom andddd...' he smirked and his eyes darkened 'do things to you that I want to do right now'. He pulled her for a deep kiss and whispered 'Let's go baby. I cant wait for my dessert anymore'