Two: Hellfire club

Eddie was explaining the campaign to the group, I sat slouched in a chair with my arms crossed.

Eddie slams down a figure and the group grumbles. "VECNA IS ALIVE."

"What?! He died, we killed him."

"So you thought!". Eddie yells.

The game went on what seemed like forever, most of them had died at this point. They called for a time out and made a circle discussing tactics.

Eddie approaches me.

"So, what do you think?" He asks.

"So what is it exactly?".

Eddie laughs, the gang returns to the table. "Talk soon princess". He teases.

"Princess?!". He smirks and sits back down to finish the campaign.

*********

As we exit the school, Steve, Robin and Nancy exit the gym. Steve waves at me, I run over.

"How'd the game go?!" I ask.

"Lucas won, come here!". Steve pulled me in for a hug.

"I missed you Y/N, so much!".

"I missed you too Steve".

"So why didn't you come to the game". Steve asks.

Eddie speaks up. "she came to DND instead". He smiles.

Steve nodded looking surprised.

"I didn't play. Just watched."

"Oh so you blew me off for a bunch of nerds?". Steve teases. I roll my eyes and punch his arm.

"Shut up Harrington."

"You're on the cheer squad too!".

"Yeah well, guess I'm just a savage" I shrug. Steve laughs.

"I guess so, so. I'm having a party, y'all want to come?" Steve asks.

"Eddie too?!" Dustin asks.

"Na um actually, I've got ay...ah thing later." Eddie fumbles rocking on the heels of his feet.

"What about you?" Steve asks.

"Sure. It's been awhile since I've been to a Harrington rager". I reply.

"Well I can drop you off at your house if you'd like?" Steve offers.

"Oh actually, Eddie is going to it's on his way home." Dustin interrupts. Steve nods.

Dustin, Eddie and I walk towards Eddie's van, I look over my shoulder and wave to Steve.

On the drive home it was quite. Dustin always talked about how much of a menace of a driver Eddie was and how he blasted iron maiden through his speakers.

"Alright Henderson, were here". Eddie announces.

"Thanks Eddie!" Dustin opens the door of the van jumping out slamming it shut.

"Thank you for the ride". As I reach for the handle Eddie locks the doors.

"Hey ah, can I ask you something."

"Ahh sure Eddie".

"Do you ah, do you like Steve?".

"Well, we've been friends forever and-"

"Dustin mentioned that you and Steve have this, unresolved love."

"I mean I wouldn't call it that. But yeah I guess I do like steve, but I don't think it'll ever happen, you should, come to the party".

"Na I've got to ah, meet Chrissy Cunningham at my trailer so".

"You and Chrissy huh".

"No no, um it's a ah a drug deal." Eddie shrugs.

"Well, maybe after?".

Eddie nods. "Alright, well thanks Eddie." Eddie unlocks the van and I step out making my way inside.