Fifteen: Bat Out Of Hell

: Eddies POV :

Y/ns body sat on my bed. It had been two days. I played their favorite song everyday.

"Give them back..." I muttered at their body. They laid there lifeless.

I couldn't look anymore. I pick up my battle jacket and walk out of the room closing the door.

"Hey man.." steve was sat at the dining table. I rip open a draw in the kitchen and pull out a packet of cigarettes, I light one up.

"Hey Harrington.."

The kids followed in, "shit". I furiously stamp out the cigarette on the kitchen bench.

"Eddie.." Dustin spoke softly.

"Yeah man."

"We want you to meet someone". A girl with buzzed hair appears.

"This is eleven..she brought Max back . .maybe she could-"

"They've been dead for two days. There's nothing left". I snap.

"Let me try". El says firmly. I shrug.

"Full your boots man".

El goes into the room and closes the door.

We all sat in silence. "After all this shit. After the world is clearly ending.. I can't believe the cops are still hunting the freak". I say.

"You aren't a freak man. Y/N never thought that. And they're right". Steve argues.

"Yeah well, what do you know".

"I know she chose you over me man. You must be everything she's ever wanted".

The door handle rattles, the door creeks open. Everyone's face drops.

"Eddie..." I turn around and see y/n.

:YOUR POV:

I gasp for air and see El standing over me, her nose bleeding. I look around and notice I'm in Eddie's trailer.

"Come with me.." El says. I get off the bed and walk to the door, El opens it and I see everyone in the room..

"Eddie.." he turns and he starts to cry

"Y/n.."

"Yeah..." Eddie rushes to me and picks me up hugging me and kissing me. His lips were salty from his tears. I felt like a corpse but everything worked out. But our battle wasn't over yet ..

 But our battle wasn't over yet

Thanks for reading. I appreciate even just my one reader, I've started a separate story and have a few chapters preped.