Three : Steve Harrington

Steve always threw rager of parties. Even been beaten the shit out of at one from Billy Hargrove. I felt for Max, after Billy's death she wasn't the same. Although no one can blame her really. I was good friends with max but recently we have pulled away. I think she misses El, we all do.

Steve's wearing a green shirt and sunglasses. Bopping his head to the music with a smile from ear to ear.

Steve starts dancing his way over and picks me up from behind spinning.

"Put me down Harrington!". He puts me down, holding me in his arms.

"Your an idiot Steve Harrington". I blush.

"And you, y/n Henderson are beautiful". Still in his embrace I can feel his heart racing through his chest. He lets me go and holds my hand.

"Come on". He leads me outside to the pool side and sits in the beach chair. Pulling one over next to time, patting it. I sit next to him.

He lights up a cigarette and takes a drag of it.

"That stuff will kill you Steve".

"Yeah well, I've almost died a bunch of times anyway." He takes another drag.

"I don't think I'll survive the next time". He sighs and takes another drag.

"Steve don't say that".

"It's true. I've come close many of time's before, I don't think I'll make it out again".

My heart sinks. "Steve there's something I need to tell you".

I tell him about my visions and the clock. He looks concerned.

"Do you think it's happening again?" He asks.

"I really hope not".

"Well, me too. The upside down grows stronger each time it comes back. And, we don't have El". He replies. I nod. I remember when the Russians played a part in it. I'll never forget that day...

*you are robin in the picture*

Steve and I had been shot up with hard core drugs to try get us to confess. Of course they got nothing.

"I was jealous of Tammy Thompson". Is what I told him.

See, Steve and I have always been there for each other. First he dated Nancy Wheeler, then I moved away. When I came back to Hawkins for summer, I got a job at scoops and we worked together with robin. So we couldn't get together then either. Steve and I have this unresolved tension between us. But now... So does Eddie and I.

******

"Hey ah, I'm kinda tired. I'll get Eddie to pick me up".

Steve spun in the chair landing his feet on the ground.

"What no. After you told me about those weird visions. You should stay. Come on. You can have my bed and I'll take the couch". He holds out his hand.

"Sure Steve". I take his hand and we head inside. Steve shut the party down and came up stairs, he brought a pillow and blanket to the floor.

"Steve, that's not the couch."

"Oh I know. I just want to make sure you're okay".

"Steve..."

"Yeah?"

"Get in here".

Steve lays content for a moment, before grabbing his pillow and jumping into bed next to me.