Four : Chrissy Cunningham Murder

"y/n do you copy? Over."

"Y/n it's Dustin do you copy?"

I roll over and pick up the walkie.
"Yes Dustin this is y/n, what's the matter over."

I roll over and see a note on the bed from Steve.

"It's Chrissy, she was found dead at Eddie trailer last night".

"What?!" I roll out of bed and start getting dressed. Grabbing Steve's note, running down his stairs holding my vans in my hand and the walkie in the other.

"Max kinda seen the whole thing. But we don't think it's a normal murder."

I slam the vans onto my feet and open Steve's front door. "Ah shit. He was doing a drug deal with her yesterday. Maybe it went bad".

"Na I doubt that, Eddie's a freak but he ain't no murderer."

"Fuck okay um "

"Where's Steve?!"

I open the note. 'sorry to leave you. I have work at family video with robin today. I'll see you later , Steve x'

"Fuck he's at work. Meet me there".

I burst through the family video store

I burst through the family video store. Everyone's there on phones. Steve looks up at me with a look that, could honestly kill someone.

"There you are!!" Dustin yells running upto me.

"What did Eddie tell you yesterday! Anything at all ?!". He yells shaking me.

"God Dustin!" I push him off. "Are you even sure he didn't kill her?!".

"I dunno, when were you gonna tell me that you were having visions". Dustin crossed his arms. My mouth hung open in disbelief. Steve hung up the phone.

"It's not what you..." I lunge over the counter gripping Steve's vest and slamming him to the counter.

"Steve I fucking told you that in confidence!" Steve had his hands open and above his head.

"Look I'm sorry alright but-"

"But I'm experiencing the same things." Max interrupts.

Max explains she's been having the same visions with the clock, nosebleeds, headaches. But not the man in the white suit.

"Okay so. You think Chrissy was killed by the mind flayer?" I ask Dustin.

"No, well, maybe. El supposedly killed the mind flayer right? That or totally pissed him off. Thus sending this vision giving, bone breaking, thing after us".

"Wait how do you know about the bones?".

"I seen Chrissy's body this morning." Max says.

"Jesus Christ".

"Yeah so ah any ideas on why Eddie was with Chrissy since he's so into you?!". Dustin demands snapping his fingers. Steve looked stunned.

"Drugs. Chrissy wanted drugs".

"What Chrissy Cunningham wanted drugs? Why?" Robin says.

"I seen her go into miss kellies office. Maybe she seen what we have and talked to her about it?".
Max implies.

"Yeah maybe. I never went to miss Kellie about it though, guess I'm too new". I say.

"Do you know who Eddie's supplier is?" Dustin asks.

"Someone tipped off reafer Rick. Maybe him?" Max says. Robin, Dustin and Steve rush over to the stores computer, they went through the list until they found their Rick.

"We have an address. Let's go find Eddie." Dustin says sprinting out the door, he pulls at Steve's car door handle. "COME ON!".