Seven: Skull Rock

"so, how long do you think till Steve comes?" Eddie asked, squatting over the ground with his hands and arms open towards you.

"I don't know".

"Hey are you okay?".

I shrug. "Honestly, I don't know what the fuck is going on Eddie."

He sighs and walks upto me. He holds his arms out. I go into Eddie's embrace, he's warm, I can feel his heart pounding. He reaches one hand to the back of my head and caresses it.

"Y/n...". He pulls away, his hand rested now on my neck and his other on my waist. Looking into each other's eyes. His eyes are big and beautiful. Eddie slides his hand around to my face and rubs his thumb on my lower lip.

"I really want to kiss you." He whispers. I can feel myself tingling.

"Me too.." I say softly. Eddie bites his lip. He crashes his lips to mine. We're both getting hot and heavy, Eddie's hand slides under my shirt to touch my skin. I quiver at his touch. He stops.

"Are you okay princess."

I crash my lips into his and he slides his hand up more feeling my chest. He presses himself against me. I can feel how hard he is.

"Eddie, y/n come in it's Dustin" we break our embrace with the call on the walkie. Eddie's got a huge smile on his face.

"Great timing Henderson." He says picking up the walkie.

"Yeah man. We're here". He rolls his eyes and I smile.

"Is y/n okay" Steve's voice cracks through. My heart instantly sank. And Eddie seen the disappointment on my face. His smile disappeared.

"Yeah man, she's fine". Eddie puts the walkie down and leans face first into skull rock.

"Eddie.." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry". He says.

"No Eddie... It's fine. I wanted it." I assure him.

"Yeah but do you want me or do you want Steve?".

My heart sank. The realization I have to choose someone flooded my thoughts. Shit.

Rustling came through the bush, Steve and Dustin were first to come running out. Steve ran and picked me up hugging me. I look at Eddie, if you could see a heart break. It would be on Eddie Munson's face in this moment. I push Steve away. "I'm okay".

"What happened?" Lucas asks.

"I could ask you the same".

The gang explains Jason's hunt "the freak" mission, which, we had obviously already come to terms with. And Max's recent episode. Whoever or whatever is haunting her is getting closer.