Five: Reefer Rick

Searching the house we found nothing, just evidence someone had been there at some point. Steve pointed out the boat house that sits on lovers lake.

Dustin opens the door and yells for Eddie. No answer, Steve picks up a rowing paddle, poking at the tarps.

"Just take the tarp off Steve" Dustin says.

"If you're so brave why don't you take the tarp off-" suddenly the tarp opens, Eddie rushes Steve with a broken beer bottle and holds it to Steve's neck.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH,.EDDIE. ITS ME. DUSTIN..."

I mouth to Steve 'stay calm'. He nods.

"We just want to talk..."

"You won't believe me anyway." He holds the bottle tighter to Steve's neck. I push Dustin out of the way.

"Eddie it's y/n, it's okay, we know what happened, we believe you, just please... This is Steve. Just put the bottle down.." I cover my hand over Eddie's holding the bottle, and put my other hand on his shoulder slowly pulling him away.

He gives me the bottle and slumps down the side of the shed. "Just... Tell us what happened."

As Eddie is explaining the story, I hear a clock sound. Again and again. Louder and louder.

:Steve's POV:

I look to check on y/n, her eyes are rolled into the back of her head but moving around at the same time.

"Fuck man!" Eddie screams pointing at them. "shit, shit, shit." Dustin screams running upto them, shaking them violently.

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT CHRISSY DID BEFORE SHE" Eddie pushed robin and max to the ground when he sprung up and bolted for the door.

"STEVE!" Robin yells. I run at him and tackle him holding him down.

Then a gasp came from y/n and they fell to the ground. "HOLY SHIT." Eddie screamed.

:Y/N POV:

I could hear my heart pounding, gasping for air I see Steve on top of Eddie. I hold my hand out to Steve, he gets off Eddie and runs over to me crashing to his knees picking me upright. I started coughing and gasping.

"They're choking man!" Eddie yells.
Steve hits me, hard on the back and I spit out a slug.

"Ew! Gross!" Robin exclaims.

Tears streaming down my face, Steve holds me rocking to try and sooth me. Max stomps the slug.

"Didn't that happen to will?" Dustin questions.

"Yeah.." I say with deep breaths.
"What the fuck is happening to me?".

"Okay okay, ah. Eddie. You stay here with y/n. Max, Dustin, Robin and I will go see what we can find from miss kellie, this has to be linked somehow". Steve explains.

He stands up, pulls up his jeans to his knees, they were scraped up and bleeding.

"Steve are you okay?".

"Yeah, yeah I'm good. Let's go".