Vol 2 Bat out of Hell part 2

Note: my writing style will be changing a bit. I just find this easier to write ☺️.

****
As Eddie kisses me I see flashes of him sobbing when I died, I watched him struggling to carry me out of the Upsidedown. Steve tried to help him all he could do was scream at Steve.

I pull away from the kiss. Eddie's eyes are flooded with tears.

"Something's wrong.."

Everyone looks at me confused. "GET OUT NOW!". the roof where Chrissy died begins to cave in and grow. We all ran out of the trailer and sprinted away from it, we watched it split in half and in the distance dark swirling clouds took over Hawkins.

El:
"He did it".

Steve:
"Holy shit..".

We walk down the street and see houses in ruin, roads split open to the Upsidedown, as it bled through I could hear the monsters that resided there.

Eddie:
"What are you doing y/n?!"

I bend down and look into the void. All the creatures look up at me. I can feel my body pull me in.

I feel Eddie's hand grip the back of my shirt pulling me back.

"We've lost...it's over. There's nothing we can do". I look up at Eddie, tears rolling down my face.

Eddie:
"I love you y/n.. there has to be away."

Everything goes black. "Hello?!" My voice echoes.

Henry:
"Well well cousin. Back from the dead are we? Isn't eleven impressive".

A tall slender man with blonde hair approaches me. "Who are you".

He smiles at me.

Henry:
"Take another look". His voice deepens and I see vecna.

"What happened to you".

Henry:
"Don't be afraid... I'll show you". He hovers his hand over me and Pierces his fingers into my skull I scream in pain.

Flashes of eleven sending him to the Upsidedown folow through my brain as if they were my own memories.

Tears roll down my face as I watch Henry's demise. It dawned on me in that moment that we knew nothing.

I feel myself hit the ground. Eddie is sobbing holding onto me screaming.

Eddie:
"You Fucking scared me!".

Nancy:
"What did you see?!".

I point at El. "This is all your fault ..all of it!".

Mike:
"THIS ISNT ELEVENS FAULT".

"SHE CREATED THE UPSIDEDOWN. SHE SENT HENRY THERE HE BECAME VECNA!".

El runs off crying. Mike chases after her shouting her name. Eddie helps me off the ground.

"Take me to max".

"Oh max..." I grab her hand, her mind is dark. Empty. She's gone. Her vessel is here. Her soul. Trapped by Henry.

Lucas:
"Anything?".

"No." I keep walking around her mind. I hear a man sobbing.

"Hello?".

Billy:
"PLEASE MAX. PLEASE WAKE UP!".

"Billy?". He turns and faces me. His body had holes and his face was bloody.

Billy:
"Why isn't she here?! Where's max?!"