1.

Death and Rebirth

 Feeling that all his strength was disappearing, Ye Lanshan asked Dong Lei who was standing in front of him with difficulty, "Why?"

  "Don't you understand? Ye Xi wants you to die!" Dong Lei's eyes were dodging. Yes, Ye Lanshan already knew the answer to all this.

  Ye Lanshan was not reconciled, she was really not reconciled, why did Dong Lei, who once brought her the only glimmer of light in her darkest days, finally betrayed her for that half-sister.

  Dong Lei threw the injured Ye Lanshan to a group of zombies in the distance to divert the group of zombies, and drove away quickly by himself. He didn't see Ye Lanshan's unwilling eyes before her death.

  ===============================Rebirth dividing line================== ==========

  "Ah!!!" Ye Lanshan bounced off the bed, looked at her white and tender hand, and lay back on the big bed. It was all like a dream, but Ye Lanshan knew that All of this is true, because Ye Lanshan was not only reborn back to the year before the end of the apocalypse, but also had a personal space attached. Ye Lanshan has had a butterfly-shaped birthmark on her arm since she was born. Everyone thinks it is very beautiful and strange. This is not an ordinary birthmark, but a magic weapon used by a powerful immortal thousands of years ago. Later, the immortal ascended and the magic weapon could not be taken away, so he stayed in the mortal world to find a new owner, and inherited the immortal's Taoism, Ye Lanshan's Resentment is too powerful in death. The obsession was too deep, which triggered the prohibition in her body, and the automatic protector of the magic weapon returned to the past with Ye Lanshan's soul.

  Ye Lanshan was in the hospital when she woke up, because her mother's suicide greatly stimulated her, who had been introverted since she was a child, so much that she fainted. Later, she was found by the family's servant and called and sent to the hospital. After Ye Lanshan returned from the hospital, she dismissed all the domestic servants.

  Then all the things in the house were sorted and prepared to be put into the space. Ye Lanshan entered her own space. The space was not very large, so there was only a pond, a field, and a small building. The small building has 2 floors, as well as a basement, a living room, a study, and a pharmacy on the first floor. There are four rooms on the second floor.

  Ye Lanshan prepares a bedroom as her own, and the rest is empty first. The basement looks small, but there is a universe inside. It is a self-contained space of mustard seeds. Time is still. In a timely rain, what is lacking most in the end times is supplies. Ye Lanshan is going to take advantage of this time to collect more supplies, which will be her fundamental point. She wants to become a strong person, and she wants those who have betrayed her and hurt her to pay the price.

  Ye Lanshan put all the materials collected at home in the basement, turned around and returned to the first floor, and walked to the study. Ye Lanshan knew that in the last days, in addition to having a large amount of materials, the only way to be strong is to be strong, so Ye Lanshan is going to find a suitable exercise in the jade slip left by the immortal in the study. Ye Lanshan first walks to a crystal, puts her hand on the crystal and has a long understanding. Through the memory inheritance of space, Ye Lanshan knows that this is a test of spiritual roots. The Lingjing used, a white fog appeared in the Lingjing after 1 minute, Ye Lanshan knew that it was a single ice-type spiritual root, and it was considered to be a top-quality spiritual root, but Ye Lanshan was not too surprised, because the last life At that time, when Ye Xi pushed her into the zombie pile, Ye Lanshan awakened the ice power.

  Ye Lanshan finally chose Bingyujue among the piles of jade slips. Although this exercise, the attack power was not very strong in the early stage when it did not reach the Gongji stage, and the cultivation speed was relatively slow. But it is powerful in that it can change the system, can greatly improve the system of cultivators, and at the same time lay a solid foundation. Ye Lanshan thinks that it will be a year before the end of the world. With the medicine left by the immortals, it should be able to improve to the foundation stage. At that time, you will have the attack skills to protect yourself. After choosing the jade slips, Ye Lanshan came to the pill pharmacy, opened the red sandalwood box in the middle of the room, took out and placed a jade bottle in it. Inside the jade bottle was the jade spring water that the novel often said could wash the marrow valve body. Look at the jade bottle is small, but the jade spring water in it can never be used up. Ye Lanshan poured a small cup and drank it, and felt that the bones all over his body were reorganized, and he fainted in pain as soon as his eyes darkened.

  When Ye Lanshan woke up, the first day had passed. Seeing the dark sticky substance on her body made Ye Lanshan very uncomfortable, she quickly ran to the small pool in the space to take a shower and changed her bath. clean clothes.

  As described in the novel, the pool can be automatically purified, so there is no need to worry about the water in the pool being dirty. Ye Lanshan, who had taken a shower, stood in front of the mirror in the bedroom of the small building, and had to sigh. Sure enough, the people who cultivated immortals were all handsome men and beautiful women. After looking at the marrow valve body, the skin was white and smooth. Cover three ugly. Even if she looks a little bit worse, her temperament can make up for it, not to mention Ye Lanshan was originally among the beauties.

  Ye Lanshan lay down on the big bed in the room before leaving the mirror, thinking about what to do in the year before the end of the world.

  The first thing is to collect supplies, and the second thing is to improve one's own cultivation. As for revenge, it is not better to wait for the end of the world. Let the enemy find hope in despair, and wipe it out when hope is coming. Is it more able to make those people despair? That makes sense, doesn't it? Ye Lanshan is not the same as the previous Ye Lanshan. Those of you who owe me, give me back ten times and a hundred times.

  Suddenly thinking of Dong Lei again, Ye Lanshan's tears flowed down his face. Although he always felt that Dong Lei was hiding something from himself, he didn't know why his lover who had been in love for two years pushed him to a zombie. Tears flowed more and more, and finally turned into sobbing and suppressed cries. Only this time, only allow myself to be cowardly this time, Ye Lanshan keeps telling myself, I will be born again, enemies, are you ready? With hatred for the enemy, Ye Lanshan fell asleep. Let's think about the specific plan tomorrow. Recently, Ye Lanshan has been wandering between dreams and reality and is very tired. Tomorrow will be a new beginning. Everything will be different from before.

===================Happy theater Dividing Line======================================

   Five years after the end of the world, a new order has been established, people living in the base do not have the initial panic and anxiety, Ye Lanshan and Yu Haotian are also looking forward to it, their first child paper, with Of course, the child has to be named. Yu Haotian touched Shanshan's belly and said, "If Shanshan is a boy, what would your child's name be?"

  Ye Lanshan; "Yu Peng (bathtub)" Yu Haotian: "... "Why do we have to choose a domineering name?"

  Ye Lanshan: "Yu Ba (Yuba), how do you think it's domineering?"

  Yu Haotian: "..." "I have more than enough domineering power and lack of strength, let's change it?"

  Ye Lanshan: "Oh? Do you want the child to be named Yu Gang (bathtub)"

  Yu Haotian: "... "..." "Forget it, what if it's a girl?" (I don't believe that a girl's name can also be linked to sanitary ware)

  Ye Lanshan: "It's called Yu Jin (bath towel)"

  Yu Haotian: "Shanshan, I think we are waiting for the baby to be born, thinking about the name!"