8.

Negotiation

  After letting the infuriating Qi circulate in the meridians for seven, seven, forty-nine weeks, Ye Lanshan closed the power and left the space. It is now more than three o'clock in the afternoon outside, Ye Lanshan sat on the sofa in the living room, picked up the phone in his hand and dialed Wang Yong's number,

  "Uncle Wang, I'm Ye Lanshan!"

  "Oh, Shanshan, Why did you think of calling your Uncle Wang!" Wang Yong's hypocritical voice sounded over the phone, Wang Yong was very puzzled, why did he suddenly call him this night, after all, it was not a day or two that she and her father had been at odds with each other. The thing is, everyone knows it.

  "Uncle Wang, I wonder if you are interested in my 15% stake in Yeshi?" Ye Lanshan didn't bother to talk nonsense with the old fox, and went straight to the topic.

  "Shanshan, are you kidding me, Yechen is your father, will you transfer this share to me?" Wang Yong's voice paused and asked in a deep voice, he thought it might not be Yechen's trick again.

  "Uncle Wang, I'm not going to mess with you, you know my mother committed suicide!"

  "Didn't the police say that your mother suffered from depression and finally committed suicide?" Wang Yong didn't understand, why Ye Lanshan suddenly mentioned her mother Suicide, is there any inside story? (I have to say, dear, you are the truth!)

  "My mother was forced to death by Yechen, so I want to take revenge on him. You hate Yechen so much, you should have investigated our family, right? My mother has a good friend is Li Yue, Yechen's mistress, and they have a daughter. Yechen betrayed my mother and forced her to death. I must avenge my mother. The enemy of the enemy is the friend, right? Uncle Wang! "

  This is Ye Lanshan's best reason, after all, these are facts, aren't they? If someone who cares about it, they can still find it, even if Wang Yong is an old fox, he will not be suspicious.

  Hearing Ye Lanshan's words, Wang Yong was silent. If these are true, then he must take the 15% of the shares. However, this is still to be determined.

  "Shanshan, Uncle Wang, let me think about it and give you an answer in two days!"

  "Okay, then I'll wait for your call Uncle Wang!"

  After hanging up the phone, Ye Lanshan entered the space again and started to practice. She decided to try her best to reach the second floor of the Qi training period in the next two days. God she's still waiting.

  Three days later, Wang Yong's phone call finally came, and they met at the 'Ru Shi' coffee shop in the afternoon.

  At 2:00 pm, Ye Lanshan drove to 'Ru Shi'. As soon as he entered the door, an attendant led Ye Lanshan to Wang Yongding's place. Wang Yong was already sitting inside, next to a middle-aged man with glasses. This man Should be a lawyer.

  Seeing Ye Lanshan, Wang Yong greeted her warmly, "Shanshan, what would you like to drink?"

  "Have a cup of Blue Mountain, thank you," Ye Lanshan said to the attendant.

  "Shanshan, I really didn't expect Ye Chen to be such a person, a hard-working child." Ye Lanshan felt disgusted and hypocritical looking at Wang Yong's words.

  "Uncle Wang, let's stop beating around the bush. I want to transfer the shares to you. One is to take revenge on Yechen, and the other is to take the money to my grandmother's hometown and leave this sad place. There is nothing I can do in this city. It's time to nostalgic." Ye Lanshan went around lazily with the old fox and went straight to the topic.

  "Then Shanshan, how much are you going to turn?" Since Ye Lanshan went straight to the topic, Wang Yong also directly asked for the price.

  "How much is Uncle Wang going to pay? But I want cash to pay in full," Ye Lanshan also directly stated her conditions.

  "Twenty million, this is the highest price I can come up with." Wang Yong was also unequivocal, and directly stated the highest price. Because he is determined to win this share.

  "Okay, then 20 million!"

  Before Ye Lanshan turned around, he made a rough estimate. The price was quite reasonable, and it should be enough.

  The main thing is that she doesn't have that much time to find someone who can swallow these shares.

  Ye Lanshan took the contract from the lawyer and signed her name. Wang Yong also called and transferred the money directly to Ye Lanshan's account.

  Wang Yong looked at the transfer contract and was very happy. He felt proud. After being suppressed by Yechen for so long, this time it was Yechen's turn to be unlucky.

  "Uncle Wang, if I were you, I wouldn't take out this contract first."

  "Oh, why?" Wang Yong raised his eyebrows and looked at Ye Lanshan, does this girl regret it?

  "Uncle Wang, even if you hold these shares now, Yechen has always been the chairman of the board, and your status in the hearts of employees is still very important. Even if you become the chairman of the board, the people below will not listen to you, or go against you, Isn't it also very worrying? Instead, you will have to watch the joke at night?" Ye Lanshan said these words slowly, and the opposite Wang Yong suddenly dared to be interested, sat up straight and asked

  , "Then what can you do?"

  " Since I reminded you, I must have a way, right?"